Chapter 9- Tadashi?

Waiting for the time I use a third person for this story squeee~ :D

The keys~

(f/fr)~ your favorite fruit
(f/g)~ your favorite game

Your POV

I was at my workspace, fixing an electromagnetic sustainer for Gogo. I wasn't telling her what I was up to, because I'm thinking of it as a surprise.

The hard part came, and I borrowed an electrical voltage and fuse box. I found a little bit of metal, so I used a machine I also borrowed from the lab to twinge the shape of the sustainer.

I put on my rubber gloves, so that the electricity won't ground me. Carefully I connected the wires and such, put on my goggles and pulled up a lever.

The electrical sounds echoed through my workspace. Good thing these robotics workspaces were sound proof. If it wasn't, the electrical sound would've rang through the whole lab and Gogo would've known.

I finished putting the electric ground which consists of 42 percent. Then, I put up 52 percent of electromagnets, then carefully spray-painted it yellow, matching Gogo's bike. I made about three more, so it'll be four, since the bike has two wheels, and each wheel of electromagnetic suspension needs two sustainers.

I sighed, then got a metal case for the sustainers. I placed the sustainers inside the case, closed it up and wrapped it in yellow and black gift wrappers. I tied a silver ribbon on the box, then smiled in satisfaction.

I hope Gogo will love this.

~

After I cleaned up my workspace, I went out and headed towards Gogo's workspace, with the yellow gift in my hands. I went to see Gogo, still trying to fix her bike.

I noticed she didn't see me, so I cleared my throat. She turned around and saw me, her eyes widening a bit.

"Oh hey, (y/n)." Gogo waved, popping a pink bubblegum. I chuckled and gave her the box.

"Here, open it." I motioned for her to open the box, and she gladly obeyed. Once she opened the box, her eyes wrapped in confusion to see a rectangular metal case.

"A case?" She asked, popping another bubblegum and her brow raising in confusion. I chuckled, and grabbed the case.

"It's not just an ordinary case." I opened the box, letting her see the sustainers. She gasped and took the box from me, looking at the things I've made. She was about to touch one of the sustainers, but I slapped her hand, so it won't touch.

She looked at me like I was crazy for slapping her hand, but I shrugged and pulled out another rubber gloves.

"I've told you, bare hands can't touch the sustainers. 42 percent electrical ground remember?" I smirked and handed her the gloves. She smiled. "Oh yeah."

Gogo put on the gloves and got a piece of sustainer. She examined it, looking at it suspiciously.

"You seriously made this for me?" She unbelievably asked, smiling in the process. I shrugged, "Hey, I was bored." Then smiled.

"Cool,"

She chuckled. "But where do I put it?" She asked, then looked at her bike. I pointed at the two holes of the magnets that were holding the wheels.

"Over there. Two sustainers for one suspension." I smiled. Gogo placed down the case to a nearby table, and started to put the sustainers. She then stopped for a minute, and gave me a polite smile.