Chapter 38- Soaring high, with you by my side.

THIS MIGHT BE CRAPPY BUT IM TRYNA UPDATE DOS TIMES FOR YOU TONIGHT. SO ENJOOOY!

IM REALLY TRYING TO CATCH UP CAUSE ILL BE ON VAYCAY BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE IF I CAN.

2nd person btw ^v^

~

"BAYMAAAX. CALM DOOOOWN!" Hiro screamed as you and him hold on for dear life. Both of you were silently praying that you won't die, because dang. Baymax is maniacally flying all through San Fransokyo, passing by the streets and up soaring the buildings, with no control at all. He even passed by the Red Golden Gate Bridge!

"Before I die I'll say I really love you, (y/n)." Hiro spoke by the glass of his helmet. You nodded repeatedly, replying, "Yeah, me too!"

Baymax was still soaring the skies, and both of you continued to scream. If only the other side of your arms and legs were secured as well. But it's not.

"At least try to land on something Baymax! Dear heavens. You really need to- I don't know, STOP!" You yelled over Baymax, who looked at his side to see you. He miraculously listened to you, obediently landing on his feet up the bridge's platform. You and Hiro sighed. Finally, he stopped!

"Okay," You tried to catch your breath, clearly tired of all the yelling. "I think we have enough flying for now." You finished. "Man, I need a drink."

"Me too." Hiro finally caught his own breath, looking at you. "I'm done with this."

"Both of your neurotransmitter levels are rising." Baymax clearly scanned the two of you. You looked at him with a worried look. "Which means..what?"

"This flying has boosted your happiness. The thought of apprehending the ninjas and being so serious has left a little." Baymax replied. "This kind of treatment is working."

And in a matter of seconds, he was slowly going to fall from the ledge. You and Hiro gave each other a horrified look. "W-Wha-"

"BAYMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!" You both screamed, as you are about to dive in the blue-green hued water. You quickly shut your eyes as you expected a loud splash, but it never came. Suddenly you were in the clear skies, with Baymax flying quite smoothly compared to earlier.

"Oh my gosh," You said breathlessly. "I thought he would crash all of us." You then sighed.

"This is amazing!" Hiro's grin went even wider, as he looked at the view below the two of you. All of the rooftops of the buildings of San Fransokyo were in the view, and all of the people and transportation below looked like little ants.

Baymax then dived in the busy streets, swerving and flying not to close on the buildings and houses. He was doing a great job on flying, and you never thought you'd see more of San Fransokyo. Despite having the other side of your arms and legs were not secured on Baymax's suit, you both have enjoyed the incredible sight seeing. Baymax had smoothly passed through the air balloons which were floating on the midst sky when he finally rocketed up. You smiled at the great patterns of the balloons, peacefully flying like small little kites.

Finally when Baymax was through with the sight seeings that was now really enjoyable, Hiro decided that he would best land on one of the balloons that faced the city itself. Once he landed again on his feet, you and Hiro got down. You were having a hard time going down though, since you have a slight fear of heights, it horrified you a little to go down. The look below was not really nice. It looked like you'd fall in a hundred meters and die or something.

"(Y/n)? Any minute now," Hiro laughed at how scared you are to go down Baymax. You smiled nervously at him, thinking twice either you go down or not. 

"U-Uh, I- better not go down, j-just in case." You replied. Hiro looked at you with curiosity. "Are you afraid of heights?"

"Bit so." You shuddered. "I-I made up my mind. I don't want to go down." 

"Oh come on, don't be a party pooper." He stuck a tongue out. "I thought you enjoyed the view earlier?"

"Well I enjoyed it since I didn't look down." You muttered. "But it's best if I don't now, though. It's a hundred mile fall down there, I don't wanna risk falling."

"How can you not risk falling if you already fell?" Hiro smirked. "Uh, what?" You questioned, now attaching the palm and knee pads of the other side of your arms and legs on the other side of Baymax. Now you were completely safe.

"Duh, gummy. You fell for me." Hiro snorted, making you give him a 'really?' look. "I'm sorry, here. Give me your hand."

"Like I'm a fool to think I'd actually give it to you?" You said. "No chances."

"Detach your hand from Baymax, dumbo and give it to me." Hiro seriously told you. You gulped, bit your lip. Then you slowly detached your right hand from Baymax's suit, holding it out for Hiro to take. He smiled when you did, then he ordered, "Now detach your knees."

"What?" You squirmed. "Don't worry, I'm holding your hand. You're safe." Hiro assured, as you cautiously detached the pads on your knees. Your feet landed on the structure of the balloon, your grip on Hiro's hand now tighter. You then detached your left palm,  so now your left hand was holding on to Hiro. Your hold was a bit tight, but Hiro did understand.

"Hey hey," Hiro quickly called you when he saw you frantically look down and panic. You looked at him with fear. "Just look at my eyes, okay? Don't look down." He smiled warmly. You nodded your head, then looked straight to his gorgeous, gleaming brown eyes. Those eyes filled with caramel flecks..it was comforting to look at.

"Now we walk, and we sit." Hiro gently and slowly guided you to where Baymax was now sitting, and now the both of you were sitting beside him, facing the beautiful view of San Fransokyo.

You were mesmerized by the view, that the fear of falling left you, and you caught your feet swaying left and right, just like Baymax and Hiro.

"I have to admit," It was probably okay if you break the comforting silence. "This was..this was.."

"Sick." You smiled at Baymax who immediately reminded the both of you the time when you complemented Baymax in his suit. 

"You look sick, Baymax. Nice detailing with the suit too, Hiro." You smiled as you examined Baymax's suit. 

"I cannot be sick, I am a robot."

"It's just an expression. Don't worry."

"Yeah. It was." You sighed in reply. 

"We better scan the city for the ninjas now," Hiro smiled as he held out his hands for you to take. You stood up and nodded, then told Baymax to fire up his censors.

"My censor has been improved." Baymax stated. "Scanning for data,"

A few minutes later, he spoke again. "I have found a match. It seems the patient is in that island." He pointed to the isolated-looking island beside San Fransokyo. It looked pretty secluded, but Baymax should be right about this. So you nodded.

"Let's get the others."

~

i swear the fluff on this one sucks. well i tried sorry ;-; its been awhile since i wrote something cheesy. haha :3

see you in the next chapter :>

baiiiiiii

-Blaze