Chapter 48- Is this Over?

Your POV

The icicle stabbed through. I gripped tightly on the object, my hand shaking.

And then I opened my eyes.

Turns out that I was so unsure of what I'm doing that before I could push in the icicle I shut my eyes close. I didn't know what or where I stabbed.

My father's eyes were shut close too. He was holding his breath, apparently he wasn't ready to die. He was afraid to lose his life.

I looked back to my hand. The icicle I was holding was stuck on the dusted grass with rubble my father was laying on, exactly beside him. And since I was not looking to where I was pointing (although I absolutely thought that I hit the spot), instead of hitting his chest it hit the rubble instead. He was lucky that his left arm was resting up on the rubble, or else I would've hit it.

I slowly stood up from my kneeling, my eyes still show emptiness. I breathed heavily, backing away from my father. He was breathing now, relieved his own daughter didn't take his life.

I took more steps away from him, and then I found myself running away from him. What the heck is happening to me? I'm not a bipolar person, but it seems to me that I've been showing what a bipolar person was earlier until now.

Harrison and the other conscious ninjas stopped at their tracks. Their boss was knocked down, and without their boss they don't know how to attack. I thought that they're going to stop, but when I reached Hiro and hugged the whole life out of him, I felt Harrison bore holes behind us.

"You may have made our leader fall, but you can never bring us down." He stubbornly stated. My friends just glared at him, while the ninjas agreed, their shurikens still gleaming in the night.

Meanwhile, I just stood there hugging Hiro, crying like a big baby I am. I regretted doing such an act. I almost took a life away, and it was my father's life. I know he has done a lot, but in the end he's still my father, the reason why I'm alive, and my family. My monster of a family.

"Haven't you guys had enough?" Hiro snapped. Harrison just laughed wickedly. "You know? The real reason we decided to spy on all of you because we're trying to protect princess here," He explained, but his tone was still the same.

I looked at them, my eyes all wet. Tears were staining my face, and a few hiccups were let out. "Protect? From what?" I managed to ask.

Harrison looked at Father who was still lying on the ground, weak but conscious. His chest was going up and down, and his eyes were blinking. He was probably thinking about the events. I don't know. Harrison then turned to us again, "Boss here tells us that your blood line is dangerous." He motioned to Hiro.

Hiro and Tadashi's eyes twitched. "Our blood line is dangerous?!" They chorused. Honey, Wasabi, Gogo and Fred just watched the scene unfold. They were silent; like me.

Hiro crossed the both of his arms against his chest. He was looking a bit sassy. "Excuse you, but the Hamadas are completely harmless."

I feel like I've said that before. I forgot when.

Tadashi fumed. "I even made a healthcare robot for heaven's sake!"

Harrison seemed to enjoy the brothers' annoyance. He was teasing them, judging by his demeanor right now. He was crossing his arms against his chest like what Hiro did, staring at them with an intrigued look. It's like his face was telling us, Go on. Be annoyed or irritated at me. I don't care.

"Boss told us that way back then. That's why he made us attack you," Harrison shrugged after the brothers' small outburst. He then smirked. "I myself believe that, too."