Chapter 50.1- New Days.

It took Hiro almost 4 months to sulk and rethink what had happened. His only love and bestfriend had left him, without no words, no warning- no goodbyes.

I'm sorry. I have no choice. I'm going home.

Those were the last nine words that made Hiro feel numb and sick inside. Those words did not help him at all. It was even only in a text message, typed in a touch screen, so you'll never know if those words were sincere, if they have any meaning.

The way (y/n) wrote the message was very disappointing. She did tell them where she was, which was a good thing since it's safe to say she's not in trouble, but those nine words? Hiro expected more.

And so he spent his days in his and his brother's room, sitting always in his beanbag. His small windows were closed; clearly he did not want any disturbance or any people.

Tadashi along with their friends have been worried for Hiro. He hasn't slept for days, nor eat any meals. Bags under his eyes were visible, his stomach was rumbling, but he didn't care.

He just wanted (y/n) back.

"Hiro, you have to eat. Or else you'll starve to death." Tadashi always tried to talk Hiro out to get out of his shell, but it never worked. It's either he ignores his brother, or-

"I have no apetite to eat." That's his usual answer. Tadashi have no choice but to leave the dish on a desk near Hiro with a sigh, then exit the room.

It went on until his months of locking in the room turned to a year, Tadashi and his friends plus Aunt Cass herself decided to take action and stop his doings.

"Hiro, (y/n) wouldn't want you to be like this," They reasoned. Hiro just looked at them blankly. "(Y/n)'s gone, she's never coming back."

The group looked at him sadly, their hopes of getting the old Hiro back fading. They somehow have to get him back, for it's true, (y/n) would never want Hiro to be this depressed.

"Just look at you!" Aunt Cass looked almost empty. She had enough of Hiro's foolishness, he was really worrying all of them. "It's been almost twelve months and you've been living just by water and air! Your body needs nutrients too, young man. You're being stupid because of your actions! You think what you're doing isn't affecting others? Hiro, we've been worried sick for you! Who knows, maybe one day will come and you'll be gone, as well."

Hiro was silent, understanding everything his aunt had told him. He realized that he did act foolish for months now. He already felt like falling into unconsciousness every moment. His body has changed, the normal weight he got back then dropped to a really low level. He already obtained recent faintss whenever no one is in his room, then he would wake up like 3 hours later.

He was torturing himself, without even thinking what (y/n) would think.

Aunt Cass is absolutely right, Hiro thought. (Y/n) wouldn't want me to be like this.

Minutes of silence that passed, Hiro finally spoke. "I-I'm sorry," His voice cracked. He felt his eyes go heavy, and in a flash he felt tears stain his cheeks. His brown caramel-flecked eyes looked colorless, empty because of his feelings. He sniffed. "I-I just miss her s-so much,"

"I don't know what I'll do w-without her!" He cried, covering his face with his palms. He tried to wipe the tears off, but they just kept falling. The group walked towards the weeping boy, comforting him by patting his back and saying soothing words to him.

"It's not only you who misses her, Hiro." Honey Lemon comforted. "We're all feeling the same. But that doesn't mean you have to starve yourself." She softly told him. Hiro nodded, understanding that as well.