FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN DOCTOR IS STRANGE!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
DOCTOR IS STRANGE!

YOU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING TO THOSE DAMN OFFICIALS-
WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LAB
STAYS IN MY LAB

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

The sound of newly bought black shoes pattering against the cold pavement of the laboratory resounded in the male's ears. He felt absolutely sick being in the place but he just had to be here, after all, he was looking out for someone. He looks down, tugging on the snow-white lab coat he had over his shoulders, covering the black on black attire he decided to go with today. Although citizens weren't allowed to wear clothing other than the color range and style given to them, he was an exception for he was what they called an Insider.

The silver plated nameplate he had shone under the bright light that hit it upon entering his designated observation room. His sharp eyes scanned over the perimeter of the room, seeing around four to six workers present. I guess some are still traumatized after cutting off the subject's wings. He thought to himself, masking a frown underneath the stoic face he had put up.

"Ah! Kim Dongyoung!" The Chief Scientist exclaimed after spotting the familiar black-haired doctor.

"That's me." He nods his head towards the scientist, making his way to where the scientist stood. He glances over to the scientist's assistant with a weak smile before locking his gaze towards the large windows, onlooking today's experiment.

"Glad to have you back, Doyoung, was it?" Taeil said with a small smile, his eyes studying the subject's behavior before peering down promptly to take down some notes. "We're just finishing up with our last experiment for the quarter so I hope you don't mind waiting a little bit."

Doyoung shook his head, "Oh please, I don't mind at all, doctor."

Taeil took this as sign to continue with his experiments, running a few tests before ending it off with a loud clap. Doyoung's gaze trailed around the observation room, eyeing a couple of samples that were held in little glass tubes. It fascinated him how it was legal for someone to do such things; to experiment on fellow human beings.

A couple of days monitoring what has been happening in the laboratory, he had picked up all sorts of information. It tore him apart hearing relentless screams that echoed in his ears every time he went to sleep. There were no days that he didn't stop by his friend's bedroom just to help him get to bed without anything haunting him.

Doyoung took a deep breath and shot his head up, seeing as a fellow someone had their eyes on him. A weird thumping sensation that clamored against his ribcage, narrowing down his gaze at that someone who happened to be the scientist's assistant. He rose a brow, "May I help you?"