THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY FOURTHE LOST BOY!

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
THE LOST BOY!

DON'T BRING MY HEIGHT INTO THE CONVERSATION.

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

Pain.

All he felt was pain coursing through his whole body as he remained motionless, even if he tried to move a muscle his own body forbids him from doing so. It was like a nightmare. Since when was the last time he felt like this? Like he couldn't do anything but watch everything fall in front of his eyes.

That day was the last time he felt like this.

He breathed heavily, accidentally inhaling the thick puff of smoke that stung his eyes and heated his whole body; he coughed loudly, trying to blow away the smoke from his face.

He looked around. Smoke, fire, blood, and more pain. He groaned, forcing himself to exert the power to move. He was still stuck inside the car and he had to get out before it would explode, which he didn't know if it would but he wanted to trust his gut and go.

He glanced at the driver's seat, his dark eyes remained still as if what he saw didn't bother him. He couldn't even remember much as he was still in some daze from the crash, but what should he feel anyway? Remorse? Sadness? He didn't know so he reverted his gaze away from the man who lay dead in the driver seat and weakly lifted his arm to push the wrecked car door away.

"Shit," he cursed under his breath as his body felt limp, black spots began to appear in his vision. Gathering up all the strength he has left in his body, he pushed through and fell face flat on the floor. He gritted his teeth, a string of curse words left his mouth as he hastily crawled away from the burning car, not daring to look back as the car exploded into more flames.

The teenage boy tried to recall moments before the crash happened but his mind failed to push through as the second he closes his eyes, darkness overcame him and he laid limp on the ground.

Hours had passed since the crash and he awoke; the intoxicating smell of medicine tickled his nostrils, welcoming him to the unknown place he settled in. Did the UA take him in again? He thought but scoffed, knowing that was absolutely false.

He let out a breath of relief, staring up at the bright light. There was peace here, no doubt. Since when was the last time he had this peace? It almost felt like forever to him but for the first time, he was glad there was peace.

"Ah, you're awake."

He recognizes him. Kim Doyoung. One of the top doctors the UA has ever produced, that is until he was reported missing; but he wasn't, he was down, here, a part of a brewing plan to infiltrate the system that runs the whole world.