FOUR

trigger warning! flashing colors

CHAPTER FOUR
ILLEGAL VIDEOS!

404, PAGE NOT FOUND!

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

Jisung locked the door behind him, almost hastily, paranoid that there could be someone following him, though there really wasn't. He pressed his back against the door, eyes raking over his shared apartment floor.

"What the hell was that?"

The boy flinched, looking to his right where the oldest boy living in the apartment stood. "Jungwoo!" The named boy cocked an eyebrow up, taking a bite of his green apple before studying Jisung—top to bottom. Humming profusely, he began questioning, "I only told you to buy some snacks, what took you so long?"

Eyes widening slowly, Jisung quickly thought of an excuse to push up his throat, "Uhh- you know, didn't you hear? About the Prime Minister and the lockdown going on."

Jungwoo nodded his head slowly in acknowledgement, "Mhm. Definitely heard about it." He said and walked over to the kitchen counter, grabbing a glass of water. "There would be curfews set soon, you know what that means."

The younger sighed, shoulders slumping forward in dismay. "Yeah. It's not like I go out often anyways." He muttered and walked over to the living room, plopping himself onto the couch, a deep sigh escaping his lips.

"Jisung, you should go and get change. You still have studies tomorrow."

"Ugh, academy. It's not like we actually learn—" the boy pauses, noticing the look Jungwoo gave him and sighed again. "Never mind. I'll go to my room now, are they home yet?"

Jungwoo flashed the young boy a soft smile, shaking his head as his response before biting into his green apple again. Jisung pursed his lips together, sauntering into his shared bedroom with slow, lazy steps.

His mind travelled him back to what happened earlier. The ongoing virus, the two girls and the guards, and lastly, the two men who bumped into him. Though the virus and the two girls weren't any of his business at all, he had a certain curiosity lingering around the two males. He then recalled about the card, a peculiar, one of a kind, card.

Stuffing his hand into his pockets, he pulled out an eye-catching one. It was like a normal card, sleek and thin, though it looked more than that. Displaying a holographic like cover, the word 'Resistance' imprinted on one side and on the other was written in some sort of code word – to which he didn't quite recognize. The card was shaped like a SIM card, only larger.