SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN DETENTION ROOM!

CHAPTER SEVEN
DETENTION ROOM!

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT HE'S MY SAVIOR.

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

"You're a virus."

A virus. . .

A virus. . .

v i r u s . . .

The words echoed in Sera's mind. Her face paled and it felt like everything was going in slow motion again. As her eyes cursorily went from left to right, vision blurred and unclear. Her mind was hazy, words could not be formed and it felt like she had no control over her body.

Suffocated. She felt like the air had been knocked out of her lungs and as each second pass the more difficult it was for her to breathe.

"I'm not a virus." Was what she could've said by now if it weren't for the shock that surged through her whole body. She couldn't say anything, not like if she said anything she would be able to prove herself innocent.

After a moment, Sera finally regained her senses and it no longer felt like she was being suffocated. Still, the woman's words bounced in her mind. Rounding up all the courage she has, forcing herself to speak up despite the difficulty to do so, "I'm not a virus." It came out almost like a whisper with her voice hushed and soft making it inaudible towards the woman.

"What did you say?"

The young girl shot her head up to connect gazes with the woman, her jaw tensed up upon the eye contact. Tone hardening and volume rising a bit, she restated, "I am not a virus."

The woman cackled, her laugh reverberated into the air as she gave Sera a wide grin. "Please, enlighten me."

"First of all, you have no proof that I am one!" Sera nearly yelled out, newly found annoyance growing in her.

"No proof you say?" The woman clapped her hands two times before an assistant walked up to her holding an NTC device. Dark blue hologram presented right in front of Sera, a video played widely for her to see.

It was the damn incident that happened in the hallway with her fellow batchmate. Sera didn't quite understand how did the video become proof that she was a virus but she was irritated that it was all caught on cam.

"Strange you see? Proper protocols were made to ensure everyone's unity and safety—"

"Okay, you cannot just assume I am one just for not following a single rule."