TWENTY NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY NINEBALCONY TALK!

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
BALCONY TALK!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LAYING IN YOUR BED DURING DINNER TIME, WOMAN?

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

Yunseo was well aware of all of the things the UA had done to everyone. However, that didn't stop her from getting shocked and of course, worried for the older girl. A part of her wanted to engulf her into a comforting hug but judging the horrified look on Sera's face and the advice from a quick vision of the future, she knew better and stood a good distance from her.

Eventually, Yunseo had to break Sera away from her reverie and question her further about it. Her eyes meticulously scanning down, checking her for anything far more worse than scars, thankfully, there were none. "You mean... you can remember where those came from?" Yunseo asked in a soft voice, slightly nodding her head towards Sera's back.

Sera fortuitously brought her hand back to touch the scars, her gaze lingering on the tiled floors of the women's bathroom. She did not feel anything from touching her scars unlike the horror that rose in her body alarmingly when she saw them, rather, she fell deeper into her thoughts, wondering more about the unknowns of her past.

"I think so... At least, it could've been my memories that I saw," Sera mumbled, unsure; her hand clutching her shoulder momentarily until it clicked to her that she still has her upper body exposed and bodysuit half-zipped down. Her lips twitching and hands suddenly flying down to pull up her suit, she fumbles with her zipper, turning away from Yunseo.

Yunseo watched her struggle and couldn't help but release a chuckle causing the older to grow more flustered than she already was. Her whole face heating up, eyebrows drawn down, a grumble soon following, "What's so funny?"

"Hey, it's just me, you know. There's nothing to be embarrassed about, here, let me help!" Yunseo offered and this time Sera did not cower back at her attempt to help. The younger girl smiled softly and took a few steps closer as Sera allowed her to help zip up the bodysuit she wore.

"You know, I always helped children from the plantation we came from with their uniforms. And of course kids, they're often clumsy and a bit bratty at times." The blonde-haired girl suddenly spoke in a softer tone, her fingertips grazing slightly on Sera's bare back as she gripped onto the zipper. Sera kept silent, allowing Yunseo to continue, a small smile still on her face. "I miss them. Me and the boys promised to come back for them one day... free them from whatever shit the UA is doing to them now."

After zipping up Sera's bodysuit, Yunseo tapped the said girl's shoulder gently. Sera flashed her a thankful smile, her lips pressed into a thin line, a pregnant silence falling between them. "I don't really know much about you and the other lab rats but I'm sure those kids missed you all too. You'll be able to reunite with them someday and the UA will eventually pay for everything they had done."