THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTYFAULTS!

CHAPTER THIRTY
FAULTS!

CAN YOU PERHAPS... I DON'T KNOW...
READ MINDS?

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

That day.

We all had that day marked in our minds forever. That single day that managed to outshine others for how peculiar it went—how things managed to change ever since that day. Events that day could've went wrong or could've went perfectly fine, however, memories collected became impossible to forget due to how significant they had become in our lives for causing such a huge shift.

In their case, that day was too memorable that they went out of limits just to forget about it. Nothing went perfectly fine thus that day was labeled a huge tragedy.

A tragedy that none of them wanted to happen yet how could they possibly forget that day when the bloody trail and the screams haunted them till this day.

The sound of the rain harshly pattering against their skin as they tried to run to the forest of trees for coverage, hoping that no one would capture them there. He had a gut feeling they were being followed, but why? How come they were being followed when they were sure enough they covered their tracks. No one said anything and no one knew anything but them.

Unless, some mouths talked more than they have should.

"What are we going to do? We can't stay in this forest for long— we're going to lose the others."

"We can't do anything about it, Jungwoo. We're being followed—"

"Obviously! As if we don't know about that already! That's why we should leave now or else they'll catch up on us." The younger boy argued back, a deep frown situated on the lower half of his face as he furrowed his brows together. The air was getting cold and the rain didn't seem like it was about to stop any sooner. The sun was slowly seeping away and by the time night has fallen, it would be harder for them to travel through the dark.

Which why he kept on suggesting to move forward.

"If we leave now we are not sure we'll arrive on time when the rain is pouring like this! We won't be able to stand the cold, look at them!"

"But Yuta—"

"Save it, Jungwoo! We have to take shelter first. We can't risk the girls getting sick— especially Sera. She has been feeling weak ever since we left the base and—"