TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY SAVED BY ZEUS AGAIN!

CHAPTER TWENTY
SAVED BY ZEUS AGAIN!

THERE'S STILL TOMORROW, MARK
LOOK FORWARD TO IT

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

"Didn't anyone tell you not to go here?"

His voice was low and harsh, with his gaze pierced through Sera's anxious one. The tension between them two was unmistakable as it felt like all sounds had been muted around them. Sera opened her mouth to speak and yet no words seeped through her hesitation. Her mind instantly went blank, getting caught was the least of her concerns awhile ago, not that Ten gave her a good scare that would make her avoid the area.

Ghosts. That was what Ten told her; but no, this wasn't a ghost—he wasn't a ghost.

"I asked you," his sharp tone cut through the thick atmosphere that surrounded them. "didn't anyone tell you not to go here?" He gradually began walking towards her as she instinctively took steps back though unsure if her back would hit a wall any time soon.

"I- uhh..." she tried to gulp away her fears, mind frantically trying to find the right excuse and yet there was nothing. She felt too intimidated by the new presence that it seemed like her brain was knocked out of her head. Not only that, she felt something weird. A connection? Possibly.

The male was about to reprimand her for her actions until someone else had stepped in, halting the male of his actions. A loud, yet fake sounding, sneeze erupted in the hallway. Both of their attentions averted on the third person who sniffed, lightly brushing his nostrils with his handkerchief. "Bless me, achoo." The third person in the hallway chuckled, giving them a faint smile. "Oh? Look what we have here! It's my dearest recruit! Sera!"

Saved by Kim Jungwoo yet again. Sera thought to herself, feeling relieved that Jungwoo had arrived. The aforementioned person walked past his fellow friend and stood in front of Sera, as if shielding her away. "I'm glad to see you here! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, I must've forgot to tell you which room I am in."

Jungwoo glanced back, sending an apologetic smile towards the older. "Taeyong, forgive me. I just had to show Sera my new books."

"You're the one who told her to go here?"

Jungwoo nodded, "Yup! I called her earlier and told her to go up to my room and wait for me, I guess I forgot to tell which floor and which room." He chuckled, waving his hand. "Silly me! Must've been hard for you to locate my room. It's on the fourth floor, actually."