ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN TRIP TO NEO-116!

CHAPTER ELEVEN
TRIP TO NEO-116!

BOY, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

"Jisung!" The boy jolted up from his position after falling asleep on the couch again. A weary sigh left his mouth as he stretched his limbs. Blinking a few times to adjust to the lighting of the room, he sighed yet again, "Jungwoo?"

Once his vision cleared up, his eyes widened and he recoiled in his seat. Gulping down his fear, unable to recognize the man in front of him. "W-Who are you?"

The man had long blonde hair, a cheeky grin, and a mischievous glint hidden in the golden specks of his eyes. "Why hello there, Jisung-ie." He waved coyly, taking huge steps towards Jisung's spot while the aforesaid boy remained frozen.

"A-Again! Who are you?" Jisung repeated, his voice wavering from the fear that washed all over his body.

The male crossed his arms, "I'm a friend of Jungwoo's and I'm here to pick you up so no need to fret." He reassured the boy before slipping his hand into his suit's pocket, fishing out a thin card that Jisung easily recognized. A gasp left the young boy's lips, hands shaky as he pointed a finger at the item. "T-That's— you're—" he bit down his bottom lip, "You have the same card!"

"Well, duh? Now, come along, we don't have all day, Jisung."

"Wait! I'm so confused... who are you? How do you know Jungwoo? Where are we going? Why do you know me? And why do you have that same card?" The younger boy threw him a bunch of questions that lingered the moment he saw him.

"Woah there, calm down, I'll answer your questions just one at a time." The blonde-haired man said, pocketing the card before taking a seat in front of Jisung. A friendly smile dawned upon his lips, leaning back against the black leather couch, "Forgive me for not introducing myself, 'cause we really don't have much time but I guess I could answer a few important ones."

"My name is Yuta. I work along with Jungwoo for," he pauses, tapping a finger onto his pocket to indicate the card. "you-know-what and we're actually going there today! I know you because, as I said, I know Jungwoo, and you, young man, are one of our recruits. And I have that same card because I am from that side of the world."

"You mean... you're apart of the Rebellion?" Jisung said in a low voice, as if cautious that someone may hear them speaking of the forbidden. Yuta gave him a curt nod, "Undeniably. Now, Jungwoo wasn't able to give you a whole explanation since he was scared you might lash out on him, though... you do have a positive response to this... whole thing, right?"

Rebellion?
Recruit?
That side of the world?

Different thoughts rammed into his mind and it no doubt made him more confused than ever. It only took him a moment's deliberation to finally process everything and respond to Yuta fully. A scowl replaced the perplexed expression, eyebrows knitting together as a certain pique set ablaze in him. He thought it was ridiculous.