Stop

Regina was mad, no, she was furious. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She let her emotions get the best of her.

But then again, this is iconic Regina. Manipulating people who get close to her. Making sure they give Regina what she wants.

However, deep down, she feels bad about what she did to Cady. She hurt the person that she liked. The person she wanted to get closer to.

Cady made her feel... things. Regina couldn't exactly explain what. But it was a feeling she had never felt before. There's one thing she did know, it meant danger.

Regina had to talk to someone, she had to just let it all out. To make up her mind, to get these things straight. Because she just couldn't get to know what was doing on. What she was feeling.

_________________________________________________

That morning Cady woke up feeling like she was actually dying. She had never felt this horrible. She still couldn't believe what happened yesterday.

The things Regina did to her, how the blonde treated here. It was... strange but also gave her a feeling of power.

The Queen B had kissed her. But why. Why did Regina kiss her. Was it a sign of humiliation, experience, lust or maybe...

Feelings.

Cady had no idea.

But she HAD to figure this out. She didn't know how to yet, but in some kind of way she would. Because she couldn't let this bother her any longer.

Not after what she had to do to Janis earlier. No, Cady didn't have to figure this out, she had to fix this. To fix the damage that Regina had done. No matter what the cost would be.

So the first thing Cady did after waking up was calling Janis. She had no plan what to say whatsoever. But she knew that she had to apologize and explain to the dark haired girl what exactly happened.

Which would be kind of hard since Regina and her followers were literally everywhere. Even when the slightest thing might happen, Regina will get suspicious.

Cady picked up her phone, dialing Janis familiar phone dumber.

"come on, please pick up the phone" Cady mumbled, pacing down and forth the kitchen.

After about 30 seconds, the redhead was about go give up, but then she finally heard a sound coming from the other line.

"KitKat?" it was all Janis said, before going silent.

"Jayjay, I have to talk to you" Cady told the other girl nervously. She didn't know if Janis would still have the patience for her after she snapped out like that.

"You sure about that, cuz you've said a whole lot to me yesterday, and it wasn't exactly like you wanted to actually talk" The redhead had never heard Janis like this. It almost felt like she was talking to a whole other person. Someone who wanted to hurt her.

There was so much Cady had to process in her head. The way Janis said things, the thing that she actually said and the meanings of the words. It confused her and it became a mess.

This all caused Cady to go nonverbal, to be unable to actually say what she wanted to say. Her breathing became uneven and no words came out of her mouth. Hands started to shake, causing the phone to fall.

Of course Janis heard this and she started to get worried. "Caddie, what's happening? The brunette asked, not sure if she would get a response. "KitKat?" She tried again, but no response.

except for...

"Janis I need you"

This was alarming enough for Janis to come over as soon as possible. Cady was either having sensory overload or a processing disorder episode (I forgot the actual name for this, I'm sorry)

Cady was still laying on the floor, curled up in a ball and staring into the void. She didn't exactly know what caused this attack but she was sure it had something to do with the past two days. She already had troubles with processing it, but with what happened between Janis and herself it kind of became too much.

Janis had kind of a feeling what might have happened but she wasn't too sure about this. This only gave her more reasons to figure out what happened and to come over. especially after Cady her cry for help.

Putting on her shoes and grabbing the keys, she hurried out of the house, into her car. She wanted to speed, but if she got one more ticket her mom would literally take away her car. And she couldn't let that happen.

"Caddie, I'm coming for you. Please be okay" But of course traffic had to be a bitch and cause her to be very late.

after 10 minutes Cady heard the door open. Almost sure it would be Janis. But luck wasn't on her side today.

"Cads, why are you laying on the floor, Are you okay?" The taunting voice of Regina echoed through the house.

What was Regina doing here?

"I..." Cady tried to speak up but nothing came out of her mouth at that moment. Especially now when Regina was around. Regina stuck out a hand, helping Cady to sit up a bit. the blonde then sat down on the ground, laying Cady her head on her lap.

"Cady I really care about you. Are you okay what happened?" Somehow her voice grew more caring and soft. It was unusual but kind of comforting.

"Are you nonverbal?" Regina then asked, causing Cady to nod her head. "Alright... Do you want me to help ?" Cady shrugged her shoulders.

"Well uhm. I'm not really good at this but, try to match my breathing alrighty?" Regina softly asked, playing with loose strands of auburn hair. It was weird, but somehow Regina did manage to calm down Cady a little bit.

It even surprised Regina herself. How could she be this calm and caring about someone? It was unlike her. Millions of thought swarmed through her head. Why did she care so much about this Cady girl. Why did she feel the need to make her feel okay. To make her feel... She didn't even know it herself.

But she still felt it. And it was weird.

"Are you a little better now?" Her voice was still soft and calming. It just didn't make sense.

"Why...Why are you here Regina?" Cady finally asked after feeling like she could talk again. She sat up, removing her head from Regina's lap.

"I..I came here to talk to you. But I think I'll leave that for another time. I don't want to... Hurt no... bother you more. I will leave now" And with that the white and pink clad girl stood up causing Cady to stand up as well.

"Can... Can I get a hug" Regina asked carefully.

"Sure" The hug was awkward but it make Regina feel kind of better. Cady didn't know what she felt. She still couldn't process what was going on, her mind was one big mess and she couldn't clear it. The harder she tried, the more her panic began to rise.

Regina then walked out of the house, finally giving Cady the opportunity to fall down on the couch and let her panic out.

Fast breathing....

Anxiety tics...

Loud noises in her head...

Panic...

All of these things, and no one here to help. Until Janis finally burst in the house.

"CADDIE..."