sexy

About a week had passed and it's safe to say that many thing had happened in that week. Cady had been hanging out with the Plastics more and more often.

The Plastics started to trust Cady, making them invite her more frequently. Cady sort of liked hanging out with the three girls, even tho it was a lot to bare.

Another thing that happened was a boy, a boy named Aaron Samuals. She met him in her Calculus class. He was seated right in front of Cady.

____________

Cady was currently in calculus, just like her normal schedule every week. Ms norbury was talking about limits and all that stuff. Something the strawberry blonde already knew about.

Just when Cady was about to write down some notes, a boy turned around and looked at her. This caused the girl to look up.

"Hi, I'm Aaron" the dark haired boy greeted with a sweet smile. "Me, Cady" honestly, Cady wasn't really bothered by the guy. She just wanted to follow her class and continue taking notes.

"you new here?"

Correction, Cady wasn't bothered at all.

"yeah, I, I just moved here so I could have human friends." right after finishing her sentence she got back to her note book and continued doing what she was about to do earlier. Aaron also turned back around and Ms Norbury started lecturing again.

Why did he try to start a conversation? Cady thought but the question dissappeared rather quickly, not really caring.

"what's the limit of this? I don't expect you all to know but let's give it a shot" Ms Norbury pointed at Cady, giving her permission to talk.

"X equals 3"

"th- that's right. Okay ehm, let's try another one. The value of K is the following..." and so she started explaining another equation. And once again, Cady knew the answer.

But then Aaron turned around again, catching Cadys attention for the second time that period. What's up with this guy, and why do I find him so annoying?

"Are you trying to make the rest of us feel dumb" he asked

"no it's just happening" Cady tried to make him get back to his own work, but only made him laugh. "alright, challenge accepted, I'll play your level" blah blah blah.

Cady really doesn't mean to be rude. But something about this guy just really annoys her. He seems to be wanting her attention quite a lot and the strawberry blonde doesn't like it.

_________________

This continued for the rest of the week and even untill today. Aaron has been trying to get closer and closer. Even Damian and Janis realized it. The three of them didn't know what to do about it.

The auburn haired girl even managed to attend a slutty Halloween party, just to satisfy the Plastics and Aaron. You might think a Halloween party, what could go wrong? Well, in this scenario, a whole lot went wrong.

_______________

October 13th 2020 (please ignore the date. It's random)

It was the night of the party. The clock read 4:30pm, meaning that Cady still had 3 hours until she would meet up with the plastics. She just got out of school and was headed over to Janis' house where she would get ready.

Janis had invited her over, knowing that the auburn haired girl would have to attend her first high school party. If she was being honest, she didn't want Cady to go for several reasons.