Apex Predator II

While Gretchen and Karen found themselves in the toy store, Cady and Regina were looking for clothing. Expensive clothing.

It wasn't easy, finding the right clothing for Cady, and Regina started to get slightly irretated.

"why can't we just find clothes for you, it can't be that hard" the pink clothed girl hissed while browsing through several racks of clothing. Cady was just walking along, not knowing what to do exactly.

"well, maybe I just don't fit this style. You three look so much better, and I, I am nowhere near pretty as you" Cady said matter of factly.

"no that can't be it. You look rather good, just like the rest of us. It has got to be something else. Because these clothes are amazing and they are supposed to look good on you" Regina sounded as if she was about to look good.

If Cady was honest, she had never seen this side of pink wearing girl. It almost looked like she was an actual human being.

"uhm, thank you?"

"so you agree, you think you're really pretty" and there was stone cold Regina again. Almost like she had never been away.

"no, I just mean thank you for caring about my looks" this came out more like a question. Cady not knowing what to really say.

"it's whatever. This is because you need to look good while you're around us, and that only"

Eventually Regina had picked out sever pieces. Two of them being a pair of white jeans and a skirt and the other three items a top.

"Okay so just fit these. These are less itchy and whatever compares to what we gave you last time. You better like these or I'm done with you" Regina threw the five pieces at Cady and she barely caught them. They walked over to the dressing room. Cady walking in and Regina sitting on one of the seats to wait.

"YO Cady, you open to talk while you're changing? I gotta talk to you about something" Regina half yelled. They were lucky it wasn't that busy in the store. Otherwise lots of people would look them weirdly. "yeah, what so you wanna say?" Cady sounded nervous.

So much was happening at once. Regina was eight about the pieces of clothing. They were much more comfortable than the ones before. The fabric was pretty even and pretty soft.

Cady had decided to start with the pair of jeans. They were bright white jeans, and they were ripped. Not something Cady would pick out herself. While the strawberry blonde was removing her own jeans, Regina started talking.

"have you noticed anything weird about Gretchen lately?"

Cady found the question rather random. She couldn't quite come up with something particular. The three of them looked normal as ever. Bossing around and strutting down the hals. Nothing weird or different.

"Not really, why are you asking?" she has finally undressed and was now putting on the skinny jeans. To be honest, they looked really good on her.

Cady walked out of the small dressing room, waiting for Regina to comment on how they fit.

"never did I think you oukd actually look decent in white skinny jeans. We're buying these." as Cady was about to walk back Regina started talking again. "its like. Gretchen has been hanging out with Karen a lot. Like who wants to hang out with Karen, she's dumb as hell. The only reason that she's with us is because of her looks"

One more mean comment coming from Regina, and Cady was about to pop. She just couldn't understand how someone could be so mean behind their back. It just wasn't in her blood. She could never be that mean.