Fearless

SUPRISE SUPRISE
EARLY UPDATE !!
Idk why but I decided to update this two days earlier than planned. So I hope you guys kind of like this xx
____________________________

The two girls have been sitting on the couch for about 10 minutes. Janis sitting against the arm rest while Cady is cuddled up in the dark haired girls arms.

"Jan, I actually don't really feel good" Cady looked up at Janis her face. The dark haired girl knew exactly what was happening.

Cady was getting an hangover.

"Do you have a headache KitKat?" she carefully asked and the smaller girl nodded her head. Bingo.

Cady her head was starting to bang and she began to feel more and more nauseous. A typical start of a hangover.

"Do you think your headache will get worse tonight?" The auburn haired girl nodded her head, slightly wincing because of the movement.

Janis carefully got up, causing Cady to whine. "where you goinggggg"

"I" the artistic girl walked over to the kitchen. "am going to get some advil. It'll help you with your headache"

Janis walked back to the cough with two little pills in her hand. "here, take this with some water. It'll help, believe me"

"are you sure?" Cady didn't look too confident. She has never been a huge fan of taking pills. Let alone these big ones.

Janis took one of Cady her hands as she was swallowing the pills with lots of water. Trying to cover up the feeling of the small things going through her body.

"it's gonna be alright KitKat, you drank some water and advil so it'll lessen" Janis gave Cady a careful but sweet hug. "You wanna go to bed already or do you wanna stay on the couch?" the taller girl asked as she started to gently stroke her hair.

"comfy, here" and that's all the noise that came from Cady for that moment.

Untill

"Janjan?" Cady said all of a sudden, a yawn escaping her lips.

"sup Cads"

"why did Mr and Mrs incredible call their son Dash, before they even knew his superpower?" The auburn haired girl asked after a good 10 minutes of comfortable silence.

Janis was stunned by the question, not prepared to answer with a valid reason.

Now, thinking about it, it made her question too.

"I actually have no idea KitKat. Why you asking" she honestly didn't know if Cady was being serious or not. It was such a random question at such a random moment. It did make the moment funnier tho.

"well, it's such an important question. Everyone should worry about it Jan" okay so Cady WAS being serious about it. This time it was getting harder for janis to contain her laughter.

The auburn haired girl was trying so hard being serious, and genuinely worried about thr facts that the son was named dash. She didn't know that it was such a random thing to ask.

"Janjan, why are you laughing. It's not funny" she said with a pout plastered on her face. While janis was trying so hard to calm down, Cady was still brainstorming.

Suddenly another think popped into her head. Yet again, being too important not to share.

"you actually don't need a parachute to skydive"

Janis looked up once again. Curiosity filling her mind.

"and why is that KitKat?"

"you only need a parachute if you want to skydive once again" Cady stated, matter of factly.