What's Wrong With Me Reprise II

"Cady, you, I, mall this afternoon" Regina spat, but there was a hint of hope that lingered in her voice. And once again, Cady got confused.

"what do you mean Regina?" Not forgot to mention, Cady was alone with Regina at the moment. Gretchen and Karen had left the lunch table just a few minutes, leaving the other two at their table.

"I'm bringing you to the mall you Dumbo. This afternoon, I'll pick you up. Just a nice shopping trip" altho Regina just explained what she wanted. The strawberry blonde was still confused. They just went to the mall yesterday?

"Regina, I still don't understand. We already went to the mall yesterday and the week before that. Why do you wanna go so often?" she asked as the two stood up at the same time. Probably going to their locker.

"I guess I just want to hang out. And who cares about that anyway. It's not like we have to buy something"

"why would you go to the mall without buying something?" the blonde started to get a little annoyed with he many questions being thrown at her.

She didn't like to admit it, but the real reason she wanted to go to the mall was because she actually like having Cady as her company. She liked hanging out with Cady.

But why, she was this strange girl from Africa. And the only reason Regina decided to make Cady a plastic... Was because?

She didn't know. She made the decision literally out of the blue. And the other plastics didn't even question it.

But then again, who would ever question the mythic bitch. (a/n I didn't even notice I wrote mythic bitch. Did I just confuse Chandler with Regina? Mean girls with Heathers? MAYBE? LET'S JUST IMAGINE I SAID QUEEN B!)

There was no real reason for Regina to make Cady a plastic. But they all just went with it.

"let's just say it's going to be a little girls trip. And no more questions, it's annoying me. Gosh" and with that the queen B hurried away once again. Bringing her confused thoughts with her.

But also leaving Cady with her confused thoughts.

Regina has been acting quite weird these past few days, and Cady has no idea why.
Other than the fact that she can't seem to understand sarcasm and all that. She still doesn't trust it.

Now that the plastics were gone, Cady could go back to her friends again. Immediately questioning the situation.

"guys, Regina has been acting really strange. She wants to hang out with me, alone. And I don't know why" the small girl rambled all in one breath. Unlike Damain, Janis had no trouble understanding what she just said.

"oh Regina is a damn bitch. Why would she want that, you might ask. Well, I bet she has this weird creepy plan" Janis stood up and grabbed Cady her hands.

"I don't know Janis, that's my problem. She really sounded like? Hopefully and as a human being. I don't like it" she looked sad and kind of hopeless. This broke Janis her heart even more. She didn't like seeing Cady sad.

"were going to figure this out, okay girls?" damain joined by standing up. Putting his lunchtray away in the trolley next to them.

"Caddie?" Janis asked, just above a whisper. "Yeah, Janjan?"

"can you come with me for a little" The taller girl gave Damian an apologetic look. But he quickly noticed what might have been going on and allowed them to leave.

The two girls left the cafeteria as Damian walked of to the musical group table.

Back to janis and Cady, Cady didn't really know where they were going. But she did know that she started to feel nervous.