Stupid With Love

"come sit with us tomorrow, it'll be fetch" And with that the plastics left Cady alone. The new girl had no idea what just happened and was still in a state of shock of how many people happened to be at school.

Cady walked out of the cafetaria, not looking around her nor where she's walking. Causing her to bump into someone. "Concentrated Caddie incoming" she heard a familiar voice saying, it was Damian.

"Wait huh, why are you guys not going to calculus?" The confused girl asked.

"WE... Caddie Heron, are going to the back building... Tooooo.Study" Even though Janis didn't sound believable at all, Cady still walked with them. Still trying to recover from the well, how shall we call it. eventful lunchbreak.

Damian and Janis literally dragged Cady with them over to the back building. What Cady didn't know was that it doesn't exist. But she doesn't have to know, what matters is that it's calm and quiet. Perfect to spilling tea.

"ehm guys, I see no back building here. Are you guys sure you're walking the right way?" The strawberry blonde asks, causing Janis and Damian to quietly laugh.
"why are you laughing, we have calculus right now and I don't see a classroom anywhere near"

"Caddie, honey. We are not going to class now. We are going to sit on the grass and you, with your cute face, are going to tell us all about what the plastics have said today" Janis tells, booping Cady her nose. This caused the smaller girl to look criss-cross and giggle slightly.

"but... What would ms Norbury say. We can get in trouble!"

Damian shrugged, "It's gonna be fine. Don't worry, why would your friends get you in trouble?" Damian did have a point there. Janis and Damian didn't seem like the kids who would get in trouble very often, let alone with the new kid.

"Okay moving on. Tell me everything the plastics said Caddie" Janis excitedly asked the younger girl as they both sat down on the grass. "well, ehmm they are actually kind of nice I guess. But they are also very confusing and talk a lot. They asked about my homeschooling and Africa. After that they-" Cady started rambling, not realizing part of her ADHD was taking over, causing her to talk really fast.

"Wait wait wait, Caddie. You're going really fast. Did you just say that they were nice? Regina George is not nice" The taller girl said.

"They want me to have lunch with them all week" Both Damian and Janis looked at each other wide eyed. Cady didn't know what was goin on, did she say something wrong?

"ohhhhh that's tits" Another very confused Cady looked at the duo. "She means that's great" Damian explained and Janis slowly started skootching closer to Cady. Janis didn't know why she was doing it, but something inside of her wanted to get closer to the smaller girl. She felt like se needed to protect Cady, but she didn't know from what.

"But wait, I already said I would sit with you guys" A look of guilt spread over Cady her face. But then she got an idea. "Maybe we can all have lunch together"

"Not really an option"

"Never"

"I don't get why you hate them so much, Regina seems kind of cool" Cady told them with a small voice. She didn't know why Janis hated Regina, but she kind of felt like something bigger was going on between the two.

"Regina George is NOT cool, she is a scum sucking life ruiner" Janis got closer to Cady and hesitantly put an arm around the younger girl.

"Janis hates Regina because-"

"Damian Damian, shall we not" Janis waved Damian off before quickly moving her gaze over to Cady, who was not resting her head on Janis her shoulder. Not forgetting to mention that Damian was screaming in gay inside his head.

"But, what if, after every lunchbreak, you come back to us and tell us everything the Plastics said" This was actually an okay idea, Damian thought. What Damian also thought was how cute Janis and Cady were being.

"like... Spy on them?" Cady asked the girl next to her, slowly looking up. She never realized how beautiful Janis her eyes were and how easy it was to get lost in them. The older girl nod her head, sending a sweet smile over to Cady. "It sounds kind of bad to spy on someone. But sounds FUNNNNN"

The three of them cheered and laughed before they all sat down again. Cady actually enjoyed the company and her new friends. They both seemed really nice and supportive, someone who could actually stick around.

Damian then got an idea. He clearly noticed the chemistry between his best friend and Caty. Plus being the gay lord he is made him ship the two. Although Janis herself might not realize it yet, he still wanted to get them closer to each other. There for he did the following.

"Ehm ladies, I'm actually going to the bathroom for a bit, I'll be right back okay. You guys can stay here" He told the two and then walked away, hoping his plan would work. Cady and Janis nod their head, not moving any further.

"Caddie?" Janis started, causing the other girl to look up a bit. "I-... Promise me you won't get hurt while hanging out with the plastics okay? They can be a lot to handle... knowing from experience, just... just be careful. I know, we've only known each other for a day. But that doesn't mean I don't care...." There was a long silence. Cady was trying to process what Janis had said, and this made Janis nervous.

"You know, never mind just.... that was stupid. of course you can take care of yourself, forget wha-" Janis rambled, but Cady interrupted her. "Thanks... Jan. That means a lot. Thank you for caring. To be honest. I'm quite nervous about hanging out with the plastics. They talk so much, and use these weird sentences that don't make any sense. For example when they asked if I could give them some privacy I told them yes. But then Regina got all mad at me because I apparently I didn't obey. It was quite confusing to me... So thank you Janis, It means a lot"

This got Janis thinking. She did actually recognize a few symptoms from Cady, but was it rude to assume such thing? On the other hand, if Janis knows for sure, she can actually adjust and take care of the younger girl when she needs it.

"Caddie, ehmmm can I ask you something" Janis carefully asked. Cady nodded her head slowly. "So, this might sounds absolutely weird and might not make any sense. But is there a chance that you're on the spectrum?"

Cady stiffened, how did Janis know?

"eh-... ehm yeah. I- I was diagnosed when I was 9 years old back in Africa" She slowly mumbled, fidgeting with her fingers. Why do I trust Janis so much, why do I feel so comfortable around her. "I'm sorry..."

"Caddie, you don't have to apologize for something like that. It doesn't make you any different. I only asked because, now, I can help you and be there for you. If... of course, you want that" Janis reassured the younger girl who was not sitting up, looking at Janis with an apologetic smile spread across her face. Janis grabbed Cady her hand, which caused the auburn haired girl to flinch a little, but soon after relaxing again.

"Thank you Jan, for already being there for me. I don't understand how I deserve that, but thank you so much" Cady smiled at Janis.

Her smile is so beautiful the taller girl thought, as she got lost in her eyes.

"Hello my ladies, I came here to tell you that next period almost starts" Damian loudly interrupted, being wide aware of ruining the moment between Cady and Janis. He will have to talk to Janis alone soon. Because there's clearly some tea to spill.

"OH uhmm, I forgot to ask Jan. Do you have a pink shirt that I can borrow tomorrow" Cady asked as they both sat up to walk to the next period.

"NOOOOoooo"

"Yes what shade"

________________________________

whewwwww another chapter doneeeee. AND CADY AND JANIS ARE GETTING CLOSER AHHHH.

anyway, so im doubting if I should let cady like aaron yes or no. because I kind of don't want that?
But then, how am I supposed to fit the whole revenge party in there. SO LIKE IM CONFUSED,

aannnnyyywayyyy, I hope you like it!

words: 1440
Published: 9-16-20