What's Wrong With Me

About two hours had passed and Janis had the feeling it was time for Caddie to wake up. If she slept any longer the small girl wouldn't be able to actually sleep at night.

Though she didn't know if it was smart to wake her up, after all, she just had an attack. But then again, Cady had agreed to janis waking her up after an hour.

Come on janis, don't overthink that much, you'll be fine.

Janis had been texting Damian for the past hour. And it's fair to say that they both had a gay panic attack. For Damian better than Janis. The theater obsessed boy had full on been supporting Janis by hyping her up. While Janis just full on panicked and stressed.

She couldn't like Cady, she simply can't. Not only because there's a big chance that Cady is straight, but she would also completely break the trust that the younger girl has in her. Cady trusts Janis so much, she can't do that to her. Especially not now, when Cady is as fragile as she is.

Cady has been awake for the past 30 minutes, but Janis doesn't have to know that. She's comfortable, laying in Janis' lap with her playing with her hair. Incredibly comfortable.

She feels safe like this. For a moment not caring about the cruel world around her. Just laying her with someone who she trusts so much. Someone who she finally feels safe and comfortable around.

But Cady doesn't quite understand why. She has never felt like this around someone else, then again, the only friends she's ever had had paws and fur.

"Caddie, love, you have to wake up" Janis carefully shakes Cady a little. Causing the smaller girl to stir slightly.

"Me, comfortable. Don't want to" Cady nuzzles her face further into Janis jacket, not wanting to leave the warm girl. "Caddie-cat, you have to. It's 6pm, you probably have to eat dinner. Are your parents home?"

Cady shakes her head, finally sitting up and looking Janis in the eyes.

"hey, ehm you probably don't want to. But what happened when you were with the plastics?" the bleached haired girl asks with slight worry on her face.

"well, as you know ehm. I have autism meaning that certain things don't process well in my head. They sometimes cause sensory overload and panic attacks" Cady pauses, taking another deep breath. Still not realizing that she's still holding Janis her hand.

"so for example what happened today. They asked me to try on a woolen sweater, wool being one of the fabrics that I can not bare. I felt like I was being suffocated, like a million spiders were crawling up my skin, I couldn't breath. Of course I couldn't tell Regina because she would probably laugh at me. So I just showed them the sweater, they loved it and bought it for me. So yeah, that was that. It wasn't the only thing that happened there. Just the whole trip felt horrible. All the people, all the colors, it triggered me. There for the reason of the attack, it was worse than normal"

Janis felt horrible for her friend. She wished she could do something for her.

"is that the reason why you were hiding in the closet?" the taller girl carefully asks. Not wanting to insult the girl in her arms in any way possible.

Hiding in the closet, ironic janis. Very funny. That sounds familiar.

"I think so, yes. Is- isn't that normal"

"well, if it makes you feel safer. It's okay KitKat. Is there anything else I need to know, if you feel comfortable" Janis really wants to help Cady. She wants Cady to feel safe.

Cadys mood seems to change, almost if she feels... Guilty?

"well... These attacks also caused something else... Something I do unconsciously" the auburn haired girl tells and she slowly rolls up her sleeves. Revealing red scratches covered arms. "it's called stimming. I can't help it,