Stupid With Love II

Today would be the first day for Cady to sit with the plastics. Honestly, Cady was nervous, but she wasn't the only one. Janis was scared, she was scared of what would happen to Caddie. Not only the plastics changing Cady, but also the chance of cady being judged and made fun of by the plastics.

This was not only Janis being her own caring self. But a smart part in Janis cared so much about the smaller girl. She cared about Cady her feeling, her mind, her heart. Every possible part of Caddie, Janis cares about it.

She doesn't know why, she really does not. It surprised herself too, how and why she suddenly cares so much about her new friend. Her train of thoughts quickly gets cut off by one of her teachers calling her on.

"Ms Sarkisian, could you please answer this question for me?" The teachers asks, waking Janis.
"Eh... ehm. Could you maybe repea-" The whole class starts to laugh and point at the embarrassed girl. Janis would run through the door and leave the school if she could. But this would only embarrass her even more the next day.

Luckily she gets saved by the loud noise of a bell ringing through the huge building. Janis quickly packs all of her things and runs out of the door. It's time for lunch, finally... She doesn't even care to go to her locker to grab all of her belongings. Instead the Dark haired girl just walks towards the cafetaria

Until she realizes something. "It's Caddie her first time sitting with the plastics, fuck"

She hurries to the table where Damian is waiting for her. "Jan! look, Cady is with the plastics already" The tall guy says and he points towards the table in the middle of the cafetaria.

"I didn't even get the chance to wish her good luck" Janis quietly mumbles, loud enough for Damian to hear.

"Cady will be just fine, I believe in her. Plus, we are here for her. We care about her Janis" Damian soothes. "Damian?" the 6'1 girl asks out of the blue, looking up at her best friend.

Damian raises his eyebrows, taking his eyes away from Cady.

"why do I care so much about Caddie. We've only known her for about a week or two, but I just don't want her to get hurt. Of course I know that it's normal, but with caddie it's just different..."

Damian his smile only grows as he's listening to his best friend. It's safe to say that his best friend is actually an hopeless lesbian. Janis completely oblivious about the signs she's giving away.

"Janis, I love you and all that. But isn't it a little obvious? You have a crush on Cady" Janis looks up.

"I do?"

The dark haired girl then looks back at where she was looking at earlier, not realizing she'd been staring and Cady a little to long to be straight.

"As much as I want to take your side on this... The looks give it all away. Who are you staring at right now hun?"

"Ca...Caddie"

"who were you staring at 10 minutes ago?"

Janis sighs, not wanting to admid it. But eventually giving in. "Caddie..." the darker haired girl rolls her eyes, she hates it when Damian is right.

The taller guy has a small grin plastered over his face. As much as he wants to be on Janis side on this and as much as he loves her, he can't deny that his best friend is a oblivious lesbian.

"Janis. Like I said earlier. I love you , but you're hopeless" and at this the tall guy receives a swap against his right arm. "I'm not!" Janis half yells.

"okay maybe I am kind of stupid with love"

Without realizing, the three plastics and Cady have disappeared from the cafeteria. This worries Janis, as if she wasn't worrying enough already.