Meet The Plastics

I think there's pretty much cadnis in this. Like not full on relationship, but sort of flirting and fluff?
Anyway, MEET THE PLASTICS, YAYYYY.

_______________________

"woah who's at that table there" Cady gasps. "Don't look at them, just don't" Damian warns when Janis pulls the younger girl away from the new found table.

"We call those three the plastics, they're shiny fake and hard"

Three girls were sitting at the table. One brunette and two blonde girls. They looked really pretty, with really expensive clothes. What's so bad about them? They are girls, just like everyone, right? Cady didn't know what the big deal was. She is new at this school, well, not only this school. But "school" in general.

"they play their little mind games, all around the school yard" The taller girl tells Cady, leaving the small girl just as confused as before. Janis wishes she wouldn't have to explain a single thing about the plastics, to not even have to deal with the plastics. But she knows that it would come at some point. And that point is now.

"They are not your usual slut-faced scum sucking dirty-ass bitches

Cady focused on the middle one of the group. The girl was wearing a white outfit, white skinny yeans and a white top, topping the outfit off with a pair of white sneaker/heals. She looked stunning with her platinum blonde hair, she couldn't lie about that.

"That girl over there, is Regina George. Regina George is the Queen Bee. She's always dressed up, she always wins Spring Fling Queen. We're just drones who work for her. Then die" Janis mocks and rolls her eyes. She hates Regina's guts. What the popular girl had done to her had stuck with Janis ever since. She can't escape her.

"What's so bad about them, they look like normal teens?" Cady asks the two, looking back at Janis and Damian.

"Wait what, you don't know the meaning of 'shiny fake and hard' and 'plastic'?" Damian exclaims in pure surprise, quirking his eyebrow. This girl really came from the other side of the globe.

"wait, they are made of plastic? they are dolls?"

"No Caddie-cat. What Damian meant is. These girls are fake, they act like they are kind, but then with one flick, they ruin your whole life. They make fun of you and bully you. It's better to stay away from them" Janis calmly explains to her new found friend, wrapping an arm around her torso. Making sure to keep caddie close to her.

"Oh, that sucks. Why would they ever do that to someone, that's so unfair. I wish I could hug whoever they pick on" Something in Janis her chest began to tingle at the comment. Caddie is too good for this earth, god...

Her eyes then fluttered over to the brown haired girl, sitting next to Regina. She has her hair put into an half up half down look, Wearing a blue top with a tight platted skirt. she also holds a small louis vuiton purse.

"That's Gretchen Wieners" Janis tells her, pointing Caddies hand towards the brunette.

"She knows everything about everyone"

Wait, she knows everything about me. How is that possible? That can't be. oh no, I really don't like it here.

"She is kind of Regina her little slave, she keeps all of your secrets and then gives them to Regina to ruin your life. Also someone I wouldn't get too close to" The dark eyed girl tells Cady with a sad smile.

"that's why her hair is so big. its full of secrets" Damian Jokes, only causing Cady to get more confused.

Janis senses the slight change in the other girls behavior. While Damian is talking to some theater kid, Janis lowers to Cady her level.