Apex Predator

Space Alien
DAMIAAANNNNN
you up for a sleepover

Toogaytofunction
Why'd you ask. Ofcourse!
Who's house?

Space Alien
Well, that's why I asked

Toogaytofunxtion
I'm getting nervous
Spill it you hopeless lesbian

Space Alien
I'M NOT
Anyway, it's at Caddies house

Toogaytofuncion
Oop-
How did that happen?

Space alien
We'll explain when you're here
(insert adress)
You coming right?
Oh and bring snacks!

Toogaytofunction
Ofcourse!
Be there in 20

As soon as Janis shot the message she threw her phone away. She was excited for the sleepover. Mindless to tell so was Cady. They both didn't quite see this evening coming, honestly, if Cady hadn't randomly invited Janis over, non of this would've happened.

"okay Jan, if you prepare some popcorn and soda, I'll grab the sleeping bag from the attic" Cady told the taller girl.

"ai ai captain" Janis signed and Cady giggled. This made Janis melt, her heart skipping a beat.

Cady then walked over to the stairs, on her way to grab the sleeping bags. But something scares her to death once she's reached the final stair.

"AHHHHHHHH" a loud high pitched scream echoes through the house, immediately alarming Janis. The dark haired girl shots up and runs towards the hallway.

Cady is frozen in her place, looking at the specific thing that has scared her so much.

"CADDIE, WHAT'S WRONG. WHAT HAPPENED" no answer...

"CADS, ARE YOU OKAY!?" Still no answer. This worries Janis even more, since she doesn't have the younger girl in her sight.

She runs up the stairs, immediately met by a frozen Cady who's staring at...

...A tiny spider

"IT- IT'S GONNA KILL ME" Cady exclaims, pointing at the tiny black spider sitting on the wall in front of her. Janis chuckles, is this what she has received a heart attack for?

"Caddie-cat, you scared me to death. I though you had died or something. It's just a tiny spider" the taller girl tells Cady, walking over to the tiny monster. She picks it up, only giving Cady a bigger fright. "look"

"no. No. No no no no. Get that monster out of my sight right now" stepping away from the spider to the next pair of stairs. She quickly runs up to the attic. "I'll put the spider in the backyard okay?" Janis yells as Cady is out of sight.

"yeah do whatever, as long as that thing is out of my sight!"

______________
(timeskip brought to you by Barrett Wilbert Weeds deliciously strong belt) _______________

Some time had passed and Caddie finally managed to get the sleeping bag from the attic without being maniacly murdered by a small spider. Also Janis had made some popcorn and chosen a soda to drink for the three of them.

It was about time for Damian to arrive with more snacks and movies. "hey Jay, when's Damian coming?"

Janis looked up from the fridge to look towards the clock hanging on the tan wall. "he should be here any minute. He also brought some movies"

The tall girl grabbed a bottle of coke and sprite before walking towards the black couch.

"okay we have: coke, sprite, jiffy pop. I have the sleeping bag and pillows. Plus some blankets" Cady checked looking back up at Janis. "that would be everything, right?"