More Is Better

"CADDIE" Janis yelled right after seeing the body laying in the floor. She immediately knew what was happening to Cady and it panicked her.

But she couldn't be panicking right now, at this very moment she had to be there for Cady. She had to calm her down.

"Caddie please" She ran over to Cady. Laying the redheads head on her lap. The body was limp, it didn't move and it felt kind in cold but hot at the same time.

What could've caused this panic attack? What happened that made Cady like this.

"Caddie please, I can't loose you. Please wake up, for me?" Janis had seen many cases of panic attacks, but seeing a limp body in her shoulder was a little much. Especially when she loved the person.

She didn't know if this could help, it was something she had only seen in movies and just seemed so unreal. She used to laugh at the screen whenever this happened. But right now, it seemed like one of the only options left.

Her face moved closer to Cadys until their lips met. A sweet light but long kiss. Something that made Janis her lips tingle just the slightest.

It looked exactly like the stupid Disney movies. Things you would huff at because it looked so cheesy and stupid.
But somehow...

It worked

"Jayjay?" Cady mumbled while her eyes were still closed.

"Oh my god Caddie you scared the living shit out of me!"
Janis let her breath out. Finally taking in air again.

"Shit came out of you..?" The redhead questioned, visible question marks floating above her head.

Janis then realized that Cady ofcourse couldn't understand the figure of speech and literally thought there was shit coming out of Janis her body... not the smartest thing.

"No... Nevermind. What I wanted to say is, I'm so incredibly great full that you're okay. You wanna talk about what happened?" Janis then asked, slowly helping Cady over to the couch.

She was still a bit wary but slowly came back to reality careful with taking in her surroundings.

"I... I'm fine for now. Actually..." Cady began talking. Looking Janis up and down, thinking about how and what's she was going to say.

"There is something I want to tell you" Janis heart began to beat faster. She didn't know what to expect from the smaller girl.

It couldn't honestly be anything. Worst case scenario?

Cady telling her to fuck off and never come back.

Best case scenario?

It could be anything and everything.

"Alright, what is it" Janis might sound confident now, but boy was she scared.

"This is about these past days. I have not been honest with you"

Warning, heart beating too fast, anxiety thriving. Janis calm down!

"You know when I went to the mall with Regina the other day?" Cady was making it very hard for Janis to calm down. The fact that the redhead sounded nervous as well gave Janis more and more reasons to absolutely burst out with anxiety.

And about Cady? Her emotions weren't really kicking in. Which was caused by her autism. But something inside of here still gave her this nervous feeling.

"Well something happened. I though Regina just wanted to hang out with me. So we went to this one store, she gave me some clothes to fit. Of course I put them on" Cady proceeded to explain the situation.