What's Wrong With me reprise

"Janis" Cady asked just when they had started driving. She had finally calmed down a bit after the attack

"Yes KitKat"  She didn't look up but Janis' attention was set on Cady, curious about what she had to say. Cady was a talkative person for sure. But something about the tone that she just talked in worried Janis

"why does this keep happening to me. Why can't I just be like other people"

Hearing this from Caddie broke janis a little, knowing that she was really struggling with what she had to deal with. Not understanding why certain things worked differently. And the dark haired girl didn't have the power to fix it.

"I don't know Bambi. But it's not something to be embarrassed about. The way you function makes you who you are. And as far as I know you are an amazing, beautiful and powerful person, and nothing will ever change that"

"but what if I don't think those thing about myself?" Janis was left speechless. Normally Cady was this happy ball of sunshine. Almost like a small puppy. She didn't look too insecure about her 'disabilities' too often. But today she really did look broken. Almost as if...

Almost as if the plastics had said something about her way of acting.

Janis wanted to ask her about it. But she knew it was not a good time. Cady had to be cheered up, she needed something happy, something that would make her more confident and to distract her.

"KitKat, did you know that Albert Einstein had autism. And he is one of the smartest guys in the whole world. Or Emma Watson, the girl who played Hermione in Harry Potter, she had ADHD. And just look at how successful she is right now. Having one of these disorders doesn't make you less beautiful or smart. It makes you who you are. And it makes you even more beautiful. You're not any different to me because your brain works differently. You're still the overly happy and energetic KitKat to me. And that's what I love about you. You're always yourself and somehow always find a way to cheer me up. So, to me, you're absolutely wonderful Bambi" everything janis just said came from her heart. She didn't lie a single word and she never would. It was true, she did love everything about her favorite redhead and she always would.

"Thank you Janjan. And is it true, does Emma Watson really have ADHD. I didn't know that, but I always liked something about her. Back in Africa we didn't really have internet but we did have several movies, including Harry Potter. My parents and I used to watch a movie every Saturday night. I loved Harry Potter the most because it had so much in it. I always felt like I could relate to Hermione the most but never knew why. It was something about her energy. But now I think I know why, she's just like me" Cady had gained her excitement and energy again, janis could already feel it.

Cady had almost forgotten about what happened just 10 minutes ago, but that didn't matter. She was happy again, that's where this is about.

They had been in the car for about 15 minutes now. Christmas music already playing on the radio. Something janis did not know was that Cady had never heard any kind of Christmas music or seen any Christmas movies.

"Jay, why do I hear this weird bells through almost every song on the radio. They all sound the same"

Janis was shocked, Cady didn't know about Christmas songs. She didn't recognize the bells. How is that possible.

"Caddie, are you telling me you haven't hear this song ever? It's Jingle Bell Rock! Haven't the plastics not told you about this!?" The auburn haired girl shook her head. But then remembered something. The plastics indeed talked about this song maybe one time.

"Well they may have. I remember hearing something about a performance but I'm not sure. But what kind of songs are these. They sound... Cozy?" Cady said as they pulled up on her driveway. "they are Christmas songs. They are played every year from November till New years eve. Is anyone home?" Janis explained and Cady once again shook her head. They walked out of the car up to the porch and opened the front door.