A Cautionary Tail

New fanfiction, ENJOY.
please don't judge, English isn't my first language so it kinda sucks.
This will be a cadnis story.
I hope you like it

__________<~~~~~~~>__________

Waking up and getting out of bed every morning. It isn't easy, for anyone honestly. But for some people it's even harder.

Waking up, trying to stay awake. Getting out of bed, even worse. Your limbs being in pain, feeling like they weigh a thousand pounds. Not having the energy to even move your hand.

One of those people is Janis Sarkisian. Every morning is another hell. Knowing that soon, she'll have to walk down the hall. Knowing that it'll be another day of being pushed against the lockers. Another day of having to hear those two specific words. She knows it all.

It used to be easier, really. She used to be the one who belonged on the other side. The one walking along with the popular kids.

She used to know how the popularity felt. But ever since that one accident, it all changed. Suddenly she wasn't that popular girl anymore.

Suddenly she didn't even belong anywhere. Well, she belonged to the art freaks, to the so called dykes. All that, because of one simple accident.

"I am a space alien, and I have four butts!"

The sentence still wandered through her mind. And every second at school she got reminded of what she had said. Well, not what she had said.

But she got reminded of the story that Regina had made up. How her side of the story went. It was different that Janis' side of the story, but no one will ever know.

Because of what they believe. She is a space dyke.

She often wondered how things would've have been if she hadn't said that one sentence. Where she would be right now.

Would she be a plastic? Would she follow Regina everywhere, just like Gretchen and Karen? Or would it turn out to be just like this. Would she have mamaged to fuck things up anyway.

"well, another day. Here we go" Janis mumbled, slowly taking the covers off her body. Immediately being met by the well known scars on her legs and arms.

Who's fault was this. Did she do this herself, or was it all Regina's fault? But then again, did Regina really earn this? Did the being mean and a mythic bitch, lead to another person doing this to themselves?

Of course not, Regina doesn't deserve such credit. This is janis work, janis did this and she knows it all too well. The brown eyed girl isn't proud of it, but she'll never give Regina that much credit.

By the time Janis finally managed to get out of her bed, she hears her phone receiving a message. She knows who it will probably be.

Every morning Janjs would receive a goodmorning text from her best friend. Who also happened to be too gay to function.

Each day would be either a sappy quote or some dumb pictures. In a pathetic attempt to make Janis' day a little brighter.

But this morning, this morning was neither of that. It was a message that made janis both curious and anxious.

Text conversations

TooGayToFunction
JAN!

I heard there'll be a new girl joining today

They say she's all the way from across the globe

In Africa

AFRICA!