Someone Gets Hurt

Janis had never fallen asleep this quick. Having Cady by her side made her mind calm down. The thoughts that would normally haunt her at night had completely disappeared.

The only thing that was going through her head right now were the sweet words that had come from Cady. The feeling of Caddies soft lips against hers and her warm body all cuddled up in her arms.

But what Janis loved the most was the sweet apple cinnamon smell that Cady owned. Her hair was soft and smelled so sweet. And with her eyes closed, she looked so peaceful. It made Janis feel all calm and warm inside. Causing her to fall asleep in no time.

____________________________ (little time skip brought to you by kenzieslovelyworld loving everything about Barrett Wilbert Weed)

The sun was rising and light was starting to shine through the curtains. This caused Cady to slowly wake up.

She knew it was morning but  didn't feel like opening her eyes.
Slowly as she began to become more aware of her surroundings, she felt a body next to her.

Cady didn't need to opened her eyes because she easily recognized the smell of freshly opened paint and coconut shampoo. It was Janis next to her.  She cuddled closer to her.... Girlfriend?

No, they haven't asked each other yet. But then again, they did confess their feelings. But nothings official yet. Okay this is getting confusing.

After a few more minutes Cady actually began to feel hungry so she opened her eyes to look at the time. But when the strawberry blonde did she immediately regretted it.

Her head hurt like a motherfucking chainsaw... Well, someone gets hurt.

Should she wake up Janis? What was the time again? 10:30!!! How is it so late already, damn.

"Jayjay?" Cady gently shook the girl next to her. But no response.

"Janis, wake upppp. It's 10:30"

...

Still no response. This gives Cady no choice but doing it the hard way.

"guess I gotta do this then" Cady removed herself from the covers and instead of getting out of bed, she stood up on the bed itself.

She took one last glance at the sleeping girl before launching herself on Janis. And this woke the girl more than ever.

"FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW, JEZUS CHRIST" Janis her eyes shot open and scanned the room, very much alert after what happened.

"holy shit, what wa- oh my god Caddie" Cady sat there with a wide goofy smile on her face, across from Janis.

"goodmorning"

"Jezus Caddie cat, you could've just woken me up by shaking me or something" the strawberry blonde didn't know if Janis was grumpy or not. She wasn't very good at reading emotions.

Cady tried to keep a straight face, surprisingly enough succeeding. "well, I tried that"

"you could've tried again"

"three times" there was a silence. Janis tried to think of an excuse, but couldn't find one.

The room kept quiet, untill Cady burst into laughter. Janis held a straight face, still not amused by the way she was woken up not so long ago.

"okay Jan, you can't tell me that wasn't just the smallest bit funny. You should've seen your face!" Cady was trying to gasp for air while Janis just rolled her eyes. "it wasn't funny"