Revenge Party

Okay so ehm, I changed this a bit. Anyway, all of the chapters are messed up

_______________________

"I don't get what Veronica sees in JD. I even sense more chemistry between Heather Chandler and Veronica" Janis stated while rolling her eyes. The other two laughed at this and nodded their head.

"Duke and Mac together would be great too. Let's just make it one big gay movie" Damian snorted and put a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

Cady wasn't even focusing on the movie anymore. The auburn haired girl was laying in Janis arms and playing with the jacket she was wearing. And if Janis was being fully honest with herself, which doesn't happen that often, she would say that she could fall asleep like this.

With Cady in her arms, playing with the jacket that Janis is wearing. It's oddly comfortable.

"so we, are going to get revenge on Regina?" Cady asked out of the blue while the movie was still playing.

"yes siree, we are. I was thinking. The only reason why Regina is so popular is because of 4 things" Janis started explaining. "Regina George is like an evil dictator. And the only way to stop an evil dictator, is to cut of their resources. One being Aaron Samuels, her boyfriend. if we take him. point one is technically done" Damian and Cady nodded their head for the dark haired girl to continue.

"two, Regina's technically good physique. Like, unfortunately body shaming is still a thing. and ignorant band of loyal followers, being Gretchen and Karen" thus far all of this made sense to Cady. She had been there herself not that long ago.

Being with the Plastics, even for a day, opened a whole new world of the new girl. She was wearing revealing clothes, had popular friends and Aaron Samuels was walking with them. And not even one person had harassed them. Is this how the plastics lived?

"So, how do we want this to go? I mean, we know their recourses, but how are we going to, so called 'ruin' them?" Damain sat up and looked at the two cuddling friends once again. Once Cady wasn't looking at Damian for a second, he shot a smirk towards Janis. And therefor he received an angry glare back.

oh how much he wanted Janis to not be such a hopeless lesbian.

"Okay so ehm, for this plan you, Caddie, have to pretend to still like them. Can you do that?" The dark haired girl carefully asked the girl in her arms.

Janis knew that this would be incredibly hard for Cady, knowing what had happened in the mall. But despite that, Janis believes in Cady and deep down she knows that she can do this.
The strawberry blonde took a deep breath before deciding.

"yes"

Cady didn't want to dissapoint Janis. What Regina had done to both of the girls was truly evil. And Cady wanted to take revenge just as much as janis wanted to. The only difference was that Cady isn't as confident.

"a- are you sure. Caddie, I really don't want you to get hurt or feel uncomfortable. I really... Really care about you cads"

"And I care about you too Jan, what Regina did to us shouldn't have happened. And there for I want to help you. Were in this together, okay?" something about this made Janis feel better. Knowing that Cady felt sure about this was like Janis knowing that they could do this.

"okay so we have take away Regina's only achievement, being a hot person" Damian said and all of them nodded their head. "but how are we going to do that" Janis then asked. She honestly hadn't really though this plan through. Sure she had the basic points, but how were they going to achieve them.