Where do you belong

chapter numero 3 is ooonnnnn the way. right here right now. So oui oui
Mostly in Janis' POV I think? maybe some cady, ill have to figure it out
ps I have veerrryyyyyyy much energy heheh

_________________________

Janis finally steps out of the yellow bus, barely surviving after the 15 minutes of pure torture. But as always, hell isn't over yet. This was just the beginning.

"SPACE DYKE!"

"EHW, LOOK AT THE FOUR BUTTS. WHERE WOULD SHE HIDE THEM"

"GAYYYYY!"

The brown eyed girl walks into the school, head down. Not wanting to catch too much attention of everyone. Which obviously doesn't go as she planned, the usual.

She steps towards her locker where Damian is already waiting. Also known as, the "too gay to function musical theater guy who is the only reason Janis survives school" guy. As Janis likes to call it.

"Jan! I just saw the new girl walking in. She looked VERY confused and also VERY lost" Damian immediately exclaimed to Janis, causing the girl to roll her eyes. It's too early for this...

After many years of having Damian as her best friend, she would have gotten used to the over energetic habits. But somehow, it still hasn't grown to her.

Don't get her wrong. She loves Damien, he is her best friend. But sometimes it's just too much. Apart of the mornings, Janis loves the energy, being the only cure to her morning grumpiness.

"dame, it's really to early for this. And how do you know it's the new girl. God knows it's just some freshman" Janis yawns and opens her locker, putting most of her books in.

"freshman will know their way around here, it's November. Plus, do freshman talk to seniors willingly?"

She talks to seniors? That takes a lot, damn. Another great chance she'll turn into a plastic™ with that confidence. Just great.

The brown eyed girl closes her locker as they start walking towards their first class of the day: calculus. And of course, she can feel eyes burning into her back. Somehow being used to it and being able to ignore it.

"well, how does she look?" of course Janis wants to know how the new girl looks. Because... Because... She actually doesn't know why. Is it normal to wonder such thing?

"as far as I had the chance to inspect her, she has this beautiful mane of auburn, no I would say strawberry blonde waves. But she was wearing a flannel with these... typical biologist pants and jacket. I don't know if she knows the term 'fashion' oh well, apart from that she was really pretty. I think I saw bl-"

Have you ever seen someone literally talking with their whole body? No? Well, you should take a look at Damian Hubard. The gayest person you will ever meet. He is as extravert as you could imagine and extremely energetic. And Janis absolutely adores her gay best friend. Plus he has a great taste in fashion.

"Damian, Damian you're rambling. Plus we walked past our classroom. Cm'here" grabbing her best friend back to their classroom and sitting down.

Ms Norbury. One of their favorite teachers, since she doesn't quickly judge students and actually cares about them, something the brown eyed girl really respects. And maybe even needs, tho she doesn't want to admit it.

Although she loves the teacher, she absolutely despites the subject. Calculus, math, equitations, numbers she barely knows the meaning of these words. And her grades can prove it.

As the two outcasts sit down, a blue eyed girl walks into the classroom. She looks around the room, probably not knowing where to sit.

So this is the new girl? Well, I guess dame was right, it is obvious.