Someone Gets Hurt III

Well, it's safe to say this ended up into a completion. Where Cady was trying to make the best toast and Janis doing the same with her orange juice.

"I bet that I will make the best toast you have ever tasted in your entire life" the strawberry blonde stated full of confidence while grabbing the two plates and placing the pieces of toast on them.

"well, I bet that I will make the best orange juice you've ever had" And so Janis started squishing the oranges, one by one until she finally had two full glasses of perfect orange juice.

She also decided to cut two slices and hang them on the side of the glasses, making it look like those you can get in the nice hotels and restaurants.

Cady, on the other hand wasn't no where near done. She had decided to make a peanut butter banana toast with a little bit of cinnamon and blue berries.

It was a lot.

She had already spread the peanut butter and was now slicing the banana. "Are you almost done KitKat, I'm hungry" Janis whined and she walked over to where Cady was making the toast.

"well it was your idea to challenge me, so it takes a little but of time. But the outcome will be amazing" Cady placed the last few banana slices on top of the Peanut butter before walking over to the fridge, avoiding Janis who tried to smear some of the substance on her nose

"well... Time makes money Cads" Janis teased, giving her a slight peck on the cheek. "Huh? Time doesn't make money. Time doesn't make anything"

Cady stood there, clueless of what Janis just had said. "I'm so sorry Janis. You're probably getting annoyed by me. I feel so dumb right now" the blondes energy had suddenly dropped so low.

Just five minutes ago she was practically bouncing off the walls, and now she felt like locking herself in a room and never coming out again. She felt messed up, and that by just one simple misunderstanding. Why did she have to deal with this...

"why are you apologizing Caddie Cat? There's nothing to be sorry for, it's alright" the taller girl opened her arms and Cady buried her head in the crook of Janis her neck. Slightly sobbing.

"I just, I feel so dumb a-all the time. I don't understand th-the whole figure of -speech thing, I get sensory over-" by now Cady was full on sobbing "overload because of the most stupid thi- things and when people speak in sarcasm, I... I don't even notice it. It's like, society is something I ca- can't live in" Janis could kind of imagine how Cady must be feeling. The feeling of not fitting in and being scared of being different. Like the whole world is normal, and you just can't seem to fit in. Janis knew it felt absolutely terrible.

"Caddie, love. You don't have to apologize for this. Especially if you're around Damian and I, especially around me" Janis have Cady a kiss on her for head and wiped her tears. "I care so much about you, and it should be me who's apologizing. I, made the stupid mistake of using that difficult kind of language. I, did something that caused you to feel like this. I am really sorry KitKat. I will try my verg very best to kind of change my language, do you forgive me?"

At that, Cady nodded her head and she gave Janis a kiss, on the lips. Something that had a lot of meaning to her and gave her butterflies in her stomach.

"now, jayjay, master of making Orange juice. Let's eat our breakfast" the smaller girl joked and both of them walked over to the couch with their plate of freshly made breakfast.

Janis then reminded herself that she would text Damian today, incase she forgot to do it somewhere down the week. But she had one problem. Cady wasn't allowed to see it.

She got an idea.

"KitKat, I'm going to the bathroom real quick. If you want to watch something, you can grab the remote and look for something, alrighty?" The dark haired girl said and Cady nodded her head, grabbing the remote and looking for a series to watch on Netflix.