Someone gets hurt reprise

The bell rang. Giving the two girls a sign the day was over. Although Cady and Janis had not been in class for the past 60 minutes or more, they still felt a relief. They could finally go home. Escape the place where they did not feel safe at all.

"You want to go home with me, we can hang out in my room if you want?" Janis asked Cady. Janis had her hopes up, but that was until Cady her smile fell. Don't get her wrong, she really wants to go with Janis. But a certain someone had already preoccupied her for the day.

"I would really love to Jay, but Regina already made me go with her to the mall for some kind of reason. I am sorry Janjan" Cady apologized. "No no don't say sorry. It's fine, I should've remembered" Janis said back.

The two girls looked at each other once again. Janis looking into Cady her eyes, and Cady scanning all over Janis her face. "You can come over once you get back from Regina, only if you want to though, I don't want you to force into anything"

"I would love that" Cady answered with a love struck smile. Something that made Janis blush quite a lot. She tried to cover it by giving Cady an impulsive hug, but it only made her blush more. The two girls stayed like that for a while, until they heard Cady her phone get an notification.

"I think that's Regina, I should go unfortunately" Janis let go of Cady and gave her a quite sad smile. "Good luck Bambi, remember, you can always text me and I will pick you up. Just tell me the store you're at and I will go there" Janis said. She gave Cady a sweet kiss on the forehead before the smaller girl walked away.

Cady was nervous. This whole thing seemed kind of suspicious, especially because it's Regina who planned it. Regina never wants to go to the mall alone with one person. And the fact that it's Cady who she wants to go with, makes it even more sus.

She was now walking back to school property, entering the halls of Northshore high. And there she was, the queen bee, leaning against her locker, phone in hand.

"Hey Cads!" Regina beamed, this did NOT sound like Regina at all. "I mean, that took you long enough. Class ended like nearly 20 minutes ago" yeah that sounded more like her.

"hey Regina" was all Cady answered as she gave her a little wave. She felt quite uneasy by the strange behavior of the main plastic.

"well, what are you waiting for loser. Let's motor. I don't wanna waste any time by staying here" Regina ordered and took Cady by the wrist, dragging her along.

Why was everyone suddenly grabbing Cady by the wrist and taking her somewhere? What's up today.

Minutes later, Cady found herself in the bright pink Porsche. Still wondering who would've paid for the car.

"so Cads, how are you" Regina genuinely asked, making Cady wince at the nickname. That's only okay when Damian or Janis says it.

"I'm alrighty, still a little unknown by the American norm but doing fine" She answered, not taking her eyes off of her lap.

"you'll get around. You're doing pretty well so far. That's why I'm taking you on this shopping trip. The most social place you can think of" Regina took a look at Cady. For real interested in how she looked.

After a couple of minutes they had reached the busy mall. Mandy cars were parked in the paring lot and you could already see the people walking in and out of thr giant building. Cady was getting nervous.

"come on Cady, let's go. This is going to be great"

And so the two walked in. Regina walking a bit closer to the smaller girl than usual. Cady was wearing her new pink sweater that she had bought especially for these occasions, plastic much. Regina was wearing her iconic white skinny jeans and top. Looking more plastic than ever. It might not have been pink, but plastic for sure.