Stupid With Love (reprise)

I really couldn't think of a title
So I just did this lol
Happy late mean girls day!!
Hope you like it!

__________________

As the sun was starting to shine through the blinds, Janis began to wake up. The tall girl realized it was still very early because it was barely any brighter than when they had fallen asleep.

She slowly began to get back to her senses and felt an arm draped around her body. She soon enough realized that the body belonged to no other than Cady. Janis smiled at the sight, knowing how well she had slept this night.

Laying next to Cady felt comfortable and safe. The smell of strawberry and books soothingly flowing through her body. It felt almost natural to Janis, but she knew that she couldn't get too attached to the younger girl. Soon enough Cady would realize what kind of damaged person Janis really was. And Cady would leave her, because that's what everyone does, right?

Soon enough Cady would realize that hanging out with thr Plastics is way better than hanging out with the weird art freaks. And Janis knew it.

Janis got pulled out of her thoughts by her phone quietly pinging. Letting her know that she has received a message.

Careful not to wake the girl in her arms, she grabs her phone and looks at the time. 6.30am...

Who the hell would text her at 6.30? Wait, she takes that back, it's Damian. Janis raises her upper body, still not wanting to wake Cady, and looks over at the sleeping bag on the ground. There is Damian, his back facing the two girls.

TooGayToFuncion
Oeehhhh what did I just see?
Getting all comfy and cuddly with Caddieeee

SpaceAlien
Oh shut up Dame
It doesn't mean anything

TooGayToFuncion
And here I though that you had become less of a hopeless lesbian
But in all seriousness

SpaceAlien
You? Serious?
Never

TooGayToFynction
I'm just gonna Ignore that
What I was saying
I like that you're getting more comfortable with Caddie
I can see that she's a good person, she's good for you

SpaceAlien
I don't know dame
I know what you mean, but like
What if she becomes just like Regina.
I don't like to think like that, especially about her.
But what if it happens

TooGayToFunction
Let's just enjoy this moment right here right now.
I really believe in Caddie you know
She's an amazing person
And on top of that, you two would be cute together

SpaceAlien
Istg I'm gonna hit you with my pillow

TooGayToFuncion
It will wake your girlfriend

And that's the moment Damain got hit by a pillow. Surprisingly not waking Cady which made Janis happy and satisfied.

"Ohw, was that really necessary" the guy on the floor whispered while rubbing his head.

"yes it was, she's not my girlfriend you oompah loompah!" The dark haired girl whispered just as quietly and Damian snickered. "not yet"

Taking a quick glance at the girl still peacefully sleeping in her arms, Janis got back focusing on her phone.

SpaceAlien
I just don't wanna get my hopes up
I'm not good at this stuff, it'll only end up in me getting hurt
Just like always

TooGayToFunction
Are you going where I think you're going

SpaceAlien
Just like what happened with Regina several years ago.
We flirted, we kissed, god we even made out. And all that behind peoples back.
Of course I got my hopes up but then she decided to do 'that'
And from that moment on I promised myself I would never like anyone again.

TooGayToFuncion
Janis Sarkisian
Caddie is a good person, she really is. Hanging out with the plastics won't change her okay. You have to believe me. She's good for you, I can see it.

SpaceAlien
You think so?

Just right after Janis sent the message to Damian, she felt Caddie move in her arms. The shorter girl began to stir and her eyes fluttered open.

Cady expected to wake up alone in her bed, just like always. But when she slowly got back to her senses she felt a comfortable warmth coming from another person. This caused her to panic a little but when she realized who it was she calmed down. It was Janis. Laying in her arms felt calming and soothing. As if the girl next to her had a relaxing aura.

"goodmorning sleeping beauty" Janis quietly greeted hair, only receiving a sheepishly grin. "you're comfy and warm" Caddie mumbled, her face planted in the croock of Janis' neck.

"I'll take that as a compliment I guess?" the taller girl giggled and Cady could feel her heart melt at the sound. She wishes she could stay like this forever. But of course that moment would have to come to and end by no other than Damian Hubbard.

"I hate to break your guys little cuddling moment but I would really like some breakfast. If we could make that?"

There was a very much audible sigh coming from the bed which made Damian laugh and roll his eyes. I swear to the gay lord, if those two don't start dating soon I much rather make them.

"But dameeeeee"

"no no no, you get your ass out of bed now and we're gonna make breakfast together" Damian ordered as he stood up. Getting ready to rip the blanket off the girls' bed.

"noooooo Damian, I wanna stay here" Cady protested, clinging into the blanket for dear life. "I agree with KitKat"

After much protesting and whining the three of them finally got downstairs, still in their pajamas and messy hair. Cady deciding on making pancakes, so they did.

"okay, we need 250mg flower, 250ml of milk anndddd two eggs and to top it all off some vanilla sugar" Janis said, she thinks she remembers the recipe. As far as she knows this is all that her mom and Holly use whenever they make pancakes. But she isn't completely sure about how much of the ingredients they need.

"no I'm sure we need 500ml of milk. I always make them with 500ml of milk" Caddie corrects her taller friend and she feels arms being wrapped around her waist from behind.

"I don't know what you guys are saying but I'm pretty much sure we need 1 egg instead of 2" Damian pretested and this was Cady her sign to look it up on the internet.

"hey you got our photo as your wallpaper" Janis tells her as she leans her head on the strawberry blondes shoulder, still hugging her from behind.  "yh-yeah I really like this photo. You look cute" Cady stutters, feeling a blush rising on her cheeks.

"I think you look cuter"

"tu-thanks. Ehm, eh yeah pancakes. Recipes. Yes" good job Cady, good job....

___________________

I honestly don't know what this is. It's a filler chapter.
OH HAPPY LATE MEAN GIRLS DAY. I'M A DAY LATE BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER.

words: 1130
Published: 10-4-20