Apex Predatorr I

Cady already knew what she would wear once she went to the mall with the Plastics. Janis her sweater and a pair of blue denim jeans.

The plastics would just have to accept the outfit, because there's no way that Cady was going to wear any other sweater than this one.

It was now 30 minutes untill Regina and her followers would be here. Cady had decided to wear minimal make up, since she didn't feel comfortable wearing all of the weird stuff on her face. Her hair was in a loose Dutch braid, since the plastics told her that her hair couldn't be in a pony tail more than once a week.

Once she was finally done with her outfit and make up she hobbled downstairs. The house was getting a bit lonely now that her parents were at work almost every day. Of course, they were home in the morning and evening. But throughout the day, they were at work almost every hour.

Most of the teens you know would be happy with that. But Cady had such a strong bond with them and back in Africa, she saw them almost all the time. It was a big change, especially for the redhead.

She was taken back to reality by her phone. Who could thaf be, three guesses. Either Regina or Janis. Talking about polar opposites...

A smile crept upon her face when she realized who had sent the message. It was janis.

Space Alien
I just came her to wish you good luck
Text me when you don't feel comfortable okay?
Take care Bambi xx

Caddie Cat
Thank you Jayjay
I will, byebye xx

All that was left for Cady was eating some breakfast. She had never been a big fan of eating breakfast but if her parents found out that she wasn't eating any food in the morning, they would kill her.

Therefor the small girl walked over to the kitchen and thought of what to eat. She didn't like bread at all, so she decided on grabbing two slices of watermelon.

15 minutes left Cady thought. She was turning more and more nervous. Knowing what had happened last time she went shopping, she wasn't looking to much forward to it.

But with Janis being there for her it actually could be better. Knowing that the sweater would comfort her and not cause any sensory overload.

Taking one last deep breath and putting on her converse, she heard a loud honk and someone yelling.

"GET IT LOSER, WERE GOING SHOPPING" Cady looked out of the window, being met by a pink Porsche.

Regina

The strawberry blonde walked out of the front door, onto the porch. Here goes nothing, she thought.

"hi Cady!!" the over excited voice came from the person in the back, it was Karen. She always had so much energy and was kind of the light of the group. That being the only thing because brains was something she didn't have. At all.

"hey girls" Cady shyly greeted before stepping into the pink Porsche. Cady wondered who paid for this car. Probably Regina's parents or something.

The strawberry blonde girl was simply greeted by a huff coming from Regina, who had already speeted away before she had the change to put on her seat belt.

She could already feel the awkward tension building up in the car. Something she didn't like at all. Fortunately, Gretchen was there to start a conversation. Of course, about boys.

"so, Cady. Spill" she started, looking from the passenger seat onto the mirror. Cady didn't answer, not knowing what Gretchen meant by her question.

"answer, Cady" it was Regina commenting this time. "I-I don't know what you mean. I- I am sorry"

"Jezus, tell me about the boys you like. Are you dating anyone yet" Cady kept quiet. "have you dated anyone at all, for God's sake" you could practically hear Regina rolling her eyes. Cady felt uneasy to say he least.