Gathering the Materials, search for the Hematite & Treasure Gem

Kazuma's POV

After several hours of walking, we finally arrival at the Endless Zone Dungeon where Kei said that one of the item we're searching is possibly inside of this dungeon, we look around and see that this place is like Cyberspace.

Kazuma: so this is the Endless Zone Dungeon !

Blanc: yes, i know what you think of the appearance of this dungeon.

Kazuma: it look like more of a Cyberspace than a normal dungeon !

Blanc: it is.

Nepgear: so we here, now what should we do ?

Kazuma: let's search around this place and see if we can find the Hematite or the Treasure Gem.

Uni: okay Kazuma.

IF: also there's a lot of ASIC monsters in this Area.

Blanc: and not only them, i can sense the presence of the Heartless in this dungeon too.

Kazuma: we better be careful then, everyone let's move on.

Uni, Nepgear, Blanc, If & Compa: okay Kazuma.

We begin walking inside the dungeon and start our search for the items requested by Kei, ASIC's monsters and the Heartless appear in our way and were slay with ease by us.

Uni: those Heartless weren't a match for us.

Nepgear: you said it Uni and the ASIC's monsters weren't even a challenge.

IF: those Heartless really are annoying appearing like that out of the blue.

Compa: lucky, we have Kazuma and Blanc to strike them down, they are pretty annoying when they attack us in group.

IF: i agree, if only i can have the power of the Keyblade, i could help both of them against those monsters.

Compa: i feel the same Iffy.

We make our way to the end of the dungeon while taking down both monsters from ASIC and Heartless that gets in our way, after a while we didn't find a the Hematite or the Treasure Gem in the dungeon until a certain female adventurer came to give us a helping hand with a clue on the location of one of them.

Kazuma: so any luck ?

Compa: nothing at all...

IF: C'mon, if they were this easy to find, that Oracle would have them already.

Uni: i agree, looks like we have to find someone who can help us finding at least one of them.

Nepgear: i agree, i guess running around without direction will get us nowhere fast...

Blanc: what do you think Kazuma ?

Kazuma: Nepgear does have a point, it's not like this we will find the items we search for, i wonder if there's someone around we can ask for help ?

???: Why all the glum faces ?

Nepgear: huh ? I'm sorry, who are you ?