Uni's disappearance, Kazuma's worries.

3rd Person POV

The next day following the celebration party, Kazuma and his group all wake up and head to the kitchen where Mina and Chika prepared breakfast for all of them, seeing this make Kazuma happy with a smile on his face.

Mina: oh ! Morning Kazuma, everyone.

Kazuma: Morning Mina & Chika, are you two preparing breakfast ?

Chika: yes, Mina and Chika wake up before you and prepared breakfast for all of you.

Kazuma: i'm glad, ehehehehe, thanks.

Blanc arrival at the Kitchen following by all the other girls including Boruto and Demo, they all sit down around the table begin eating breakfast made by Mina and Chika.

Rom: Mmmm, delicious.

Ram: Mina is really a good cook.

Demo: eheheheheh this meal is the best i've ever eat.

Mina: *blushing* eheheheheh, thanks everyone.

Kazuma: Mina, you sure are a great cook, maybe someday, you will open you're own restaurant and prepared a lot of delicious meal like this one.

Mina: *blushing bright red* th-th-thank you Kazuma.

Chika: *smirk* oh oh ! looks like someone has fallen in love with him

Mina: *blushing red* wh-wh-wh-what are you saying Chika !!!

Everyone was laughing at the fact that Mina is getting teased by Chika, a few hours later, we decide to head to the main room of the Basilicom and giving our report on the situation.

Kazuma: ....and that conclude our report on the situation, Mina.

Mina: i see, not only we fought against CFW Trick and Ikari, but you also learn that CFW Trick was the only one from ASIC to be recruited by GRIM REAPER into their ranks.

Blanc: positive Mina, we saw it ourselves that CFW Trick was recruited by GRIM REAPER.

Red: still we did have trouble fighting against Ikari, it's look he really was going all-out on us.

IF: i admit that it was a very difficult battle against him.

Nepgear: the thing is why CFW Trick was with him ? shouldn't he be with ASIC ?

Boruto: from what we've seen so far, it seems like he became a subordinates of GRIM REAPER and particulary Ikari's partner.

Mina: i see, that could cause a problem. is the other members of ASIC are aware of this ?

Demo: i don't think so, if they did, they would probably attack GRIM REAPER as we speak, so far they haven't move yet.

Chika: anyway, we can't rescue my darling Vert without the rest of the team.

Kazuma: right, so Rom, Ram, are you two feeling better ?

Rom: yes onii-chan.....

Ram: we are set and ready to go with you.

Kazuma: that's a good news. we got the two of you back, all that's left is Uni.

Nepgear: i hope Uni's okay.

Mina: Rom, Ram, i hope you two will behave while going with Blanc and Kazuma.

Rom: we will Mina....

Ram: you can count on us.

Mina: i'm glad. by the way Kazuma.

Kazuma: yes Mina ?