The noble & respectable warrior, Vs. CFW Brave

Uni's POV

We head back to the city as Compa & Red bring me to the nearest hotel for me to rest after the beating i got from CFW Brave from ASIC, however what worried me the most was Kazuma who ran off on his own out of anger to find the one who beat me and make him regret.

Compa: what's wrong Uni ?

Uni: nothing.... it's just....

Compa: you worried about Kazuma ?

Uni: yes... he said he can't stand seeing me hurt like this...

Red: we understand his reaction, after losing his family to GRIM REAPER, it's no surprise that his anger, sadness, guilt and other negative emotions overtook him.

Uni: GRIM REAPER is the main reason of his suffering, because of what they did to his family.

Compa: i know, but i think it's deeper than that.

Uni: what do you mean ?

Red: think about it for a second Uni, after seeing GRIM REAPER destroying anything on their path and the direct cause of the death of his family, i think it is personal.

Uni: Kazy.... that look on his face, i can tell that he suffering a lot, but he try his best to not show it.

Red: you mean.... like he didn't want to worried us.

Uni: yes, but i can't stop worrying about him, he might be strong, he's also reckless.

Compa: i'm sure he won't do anything stupid Uni, don't worry.

Uni: i know, i shouldn't worrying myself this much, but if he got hurt due to him letting his emotions running wild....

Red: but what do you intent to do ? you can't go anything with your injury.

Uni: i have to Red, Compa... Kazy represent my whole life and my whole world, if something happen to him, i won't forgive myself.

Compa: we understand, but if you want to go searching for him, then ask Nepgear & Blanc to join you.

Uni: Blanc know Kazuma better than any of us. i always forget that part.

Compa: she did live with Kazuma years ago in his world, so if anyone know him better it's Blanc.

Uni: okay, thanks Compa, Red.

Compa: no problem.

After a few hours, i leave the room of the hotel i was and find Nepgear and Blanc who were waiting for me.

Uni: Blanc, Nepgear.

Blanc: say no more Uni, you want to find Kazuma before he do something reckless, right ?

Uni: yes, seeing how he is now, there's a chance he might do something stupid.

Blanc: i understand, i'm also worried about him ever since we found you in bad shape.

Nepgear: i'm also worried, we don't want him to end up hurt or worst, so you, Blanc and myself will search for him.

Uni: thanks girls, i really own you.

Nepgear: you're welcome Uni.

Uni: so girls, while i was still at hotel, did you get any informations about Kazy's whereabouts ?

Blanc: we did, the citizens shares a lot of informations about Kazuma's whereabouts and check this out.

Blanc show me an image of Kazuma's last location, and they sure 100% that this is where he went.