Leanbox, the Land of Green Pastures

Kazuma's POV

After the defeat of Ikari and the reactivation of the seal that deactivate all of the Killachines that GRIM REAPER intended to use against us, we returned to the Basilicom, upon arrival we received a huge ovation from the people and from a very happy Mina who rush at me and give me a big hug as a thanks for saving Lowee.

*sound of a huge ovation from Lowee's people*

Blanc: honey ! look at all those people !

Kazuma: * smile* i notice.

Citizen: All hall to the Dragneel Family.

Citizen 1: you're just like you're grandfather, a hero and futur living legend.

Citizen 2: thank you for everything you did to save Lowee Mister Kazuma.

Kazuma: *blush* eheheheheheh i'm happy that Lowee is safe.

Blanc: yeah, if Haru was here with us, he would give you a big hug and will be very proud of you for what you did.

Kazuma: what we did Blanc, you're part of the family ever since you came to my world and bring the smile i used to have back then.

Blanc: *blush* eheheheheh, you making me blush darling.

IF: these two really are in love with each other.

Compa: no matter how matter i see both of them like them, i really envy them.

Mina: *happy* Kazuma !!!!

*Mina hugs Kazuma with happiness*

Blanc: *surprised* whoa ! Mina !

Rom & Ram: Kazuma onii-chan !

Kazuma: *barely breath* arghh..... Mina..... Please..... need breath.....

Nepgear: Miss Mina please, control yourself, Kazuma is barely breathing !

Mina: *realizing* oh ! sorry, i'm sorry Kazuma, i was so happy that i couldn't control myself.

Kazuma: it's okay..... *cough* it's not you're fault, eheheheheh.

Mina: i'm so glad that you all okay.

Blanc: everything went okay Mina, don't worry all of us are okay.

Mina: so tell me everything that happened back at the World Labyrinth's dungeon.

Kazuma: alright Mina, i hope you ready for a long story.

We tell Mina everything that happened back at the World Labyrinth dungeon, the apparition of the Heartless and Nobodies, the struggle against the Killachines and finally the seal of the Killachines after the defeat of Ikari of GRIM REAPER.

Mina: i see, so that's what happen.

Kazuma: yes and i'm glad we managed to stop GRIM REAPER from carry on their plans with the Killachines.

Mina: you're grandfather would be proud of you Kazuma, and i'am eternally grateful that you, Blanc and your group saved Lowee from an incredible disaster.

Kazuma: my grandpa protect this nation and this world for years it's only natural for me to protect the world that grandpa loved.

Red: Kazuma's right, we did what needs to be done.

Nepgear: they're right, don't worry about it. We were able to get the Mascot's assistance by helping, after all.

Mina: then i'am glad that your hard work bore fruit. Are you all planning to leave right away ?