Problem in Lowee, Rom & Ram got sick

Blanc's POV

After hearing from IF, what happened to my nation and that ASIC acitivties there exploded causing 90 percent of our Shares taken away, we immediately head there to make sure my little sisters are okay, we arrive at Lowee and directly head to the Basilicom to see Mina.

Kazuma: Mina ! are you okay ?

Mina: *happy* Kazuma !!!

Mina didn't waste no time and hug Kazuma with all of her might, so much that Kazuma could barely breath, so i ask her to stop before he passed out.

Blanc: *panicking* Mina, please stop, Kazuma will passed out if you hug him this tight.

Mina: oh ! *embarassed* sorry, i'm sorry.

Kazuma: *barely breath* it's okay Mina, don't worry about it.

Mina: Kazuma, what bring and the girls back to Lowee ?

Kazuma: we heard about what happened in the Nation, so we came here as fast as we could.

Mina: i see....

Broccoli: what's the deal ? You look like crap, nyu.

Mina: i do ? my apologies.... I haven't been able to get much sleep these past few days.

Compa: are things that bad ?

Nepgear: what about Rom & Ram ? are they doing okay ?

Ram suddenly enter the room, she was happy to see me, Kazuma and the rest of us, but she look like sick making both me and Kazuma worried.

Ram: onii-chan ! onee-chan, everyone ! you're back.

Kazuma: * worried* we're here Ram.

Blanc: *worried* what's going on Ram ? is everything okay ?

Ram: no.... we're not....

5pb.: oh, dear, she look very sick.....

Nepgear: Ram, where's your sister ?

Ram: sleeping, she's asleep more than she's awake, ever since that day.

Kazuma: that "day" ? what do you mean by that ? Mina, do you know what's going on ?

Mina: we not sure ourselves Kazuma, all we know is that we suddenly lost a great deal of Shares, leading to this....

Demo: i see, look we have to split up into two groups then, one will investigate on this situation, while the other will trying to get back the Stolen Shares.

Mina: you sure Miss Demo ?

Demo: yes, and also the first will have to found out the cause of this situation and since it is ASIC, it must one of them.

Kazuma: and we gotta do it quick, before GRIM REAPER have any ideas of resuming their invasion.

Mina: what ! you mean that GRIM REAPER will resume their invaion with Rom & Ram unable to protect Lowee due to the lack of Shares ?

Kazuma: yes, that's why we have to settled this situation and fast, we don't when GRIM REAPER will act, but one thing for sure, we won't let them resume their invasion.

Mina: then, what should we do ?

Kazuma: Rom & Ram's health come first, we will get the Shares back and at the same time finding the cause of this situation.

Ram: really ! you'll do that for us onii-chan ?

Kazuma: off course Ram, you and Rom are Blanc's little sisters and by extension my little sisters. i won't let my family down.