Epilogue: The End of an Era and beginning of a new one, thank you Kazuma & Blanc

Kazuma's POV

After the fight against The Reaper in space, me and Blanc were separated from Nepgear and Uni and found ourselves in a place unknown to us, it was a place filled with flowers and petals floating in the air, i hold blanc's hand tight as she did the same.

Blanc: honey, where are we ?

Kazuma: i don't know, after The Reaper's body exploded, it was supposed to bring us back to the Keyblade Graveyard, but you and me ended up here.

Blanc: this place..... it's like a field of flowers.

Kazuma: it is, but i don't know why only us ended up here ?

We heard footsteps from behind, we turn around see a tall man with a muscular build, dark skin, and brown hair with a facial beard in a uniform which was an Overwatch uniform walking at us holding his left arm that was damaged during our battle.

Kazuma: Reaper..... no, Gabriel Reyes.

Blanc: so this is what he was like n his human form ?

Kazuma: yes Blanc honey, the man you see before us, is the real Gabriel Reyes.

Gabriel: Kazuma, Blanc, you both win.

Blanc: we did, so that mean it's over.

Gabriel: yes, it's over, the darkness that consumed my soul and body disappear, soon i will be erased from this world.

Kazuma: Gabriel, i have a question for you.

Gabriel: ask away

Kazuma: what happened back in your era for you to fully succumbed to the darkness that turned you into the cataclysmic being know as The Reaper ?

Gabriel: it's a long time story, like you said it happened back in my era, the same era your grandfather hail from.

Blanc: we know, but why did you fall into the darkness ?

Gabriel: it was because of my jealousy and hatred toward my old partner Morrison after Moira experimented on me, at that time Morrison received the public attention while i did not, as a result of that, my jealousy and hatred increased to the point i started a rebellon within Overwatch which ended up with an explosion that supposedly killed both me and him.

Kazuma: but you managed to survived, but your hatred and jealousy were so strong that it overtake your whole body and soul ?

Gabriel: indeed, the darkness inside me were so strong that i couldn't resist and let myself succumbed to it completely, since that day, i became known as The Reaper and started causing massive waves of chaos, death, desolation and destruction wherever i go.

We both were surprised and shocked at what we heard, the starting point of all this conflict begin with Gabriel's jealousy toward his partner that later turn into hatred and malice that caused this entire series of conflict for centuries.

Blanc: what about GRIM REAPER ?

Gabriel: yes that, since i became The Reaper, some cults around the world begin to see me as a God and thus started worshipping me as their savior, two of my followers Ikari and Senbō were so loyal toward me that they established GRIM REAPER and carry out my goal for centuries even after our defeat at the hands of Haru Dragneel who had me sealed away.

Blanc: so those guys continued to carry out your will and goal even after Haru sealed you away !

Gabriel: that's right, they were so loyal they even go and recruited both your brother and Noire's brother into ther ranks.

Kazuma: i see.

Gabriel: i admit, what i did to all people who crossed my path centuries ago was horrible, i know what i did cannot be forgiven, but....