Planeptune's Mascot located, meeting with Linda aka Underling

Blanc's POV

After we learned about the Planeptune Mascot's current location we immediately headed there and ask it to help us in our quest to save the Goddesses that are still trapped in the Gamindustri Graveyard, once we arrival, we witnesses something unexpected that happen to the monster who are vulnerable to the Deity of Sin's influence.

IF: okay, this is the place.

Kazuma: looks like we are in the depth of the Virtua Forest, i wonder if this is where the Mascot is ?

Blanc: according the Histoire, the Mascot of Planeptune is currently hibernating here.

Kazuma: i see and those many monsters in the area must be ASIC's monsters.

Blanc: yes, they are, if those monsters are here that mean someone from ASIC is here as well.

Compa: so which way should we go first ?

IF: Hmm... Crap, don't move ! That monster is acting strange.

Nepgear: it is ?

At this moment, the monster in front of us transformed into something we didn't expected to see, Kazuma saw it and labeled it to as Viral Form.

Nepgear: Whoa, it just... !

IF: As i thought.

Nepgear: huh ? Goodness, what's going on ?

Kazuma: i think i know what's going on.

IF: you do ?

Kazuma: yes, the monsters are vulnerable to the Deity of Sin's influence, especially with all the Shares ASIC has. When those monsters are tainted by that influence, they evolve into a more vicious form, like we just saw.

Blanc: i see, if that's the case, let's call this form, Viral Form.

Nepgear: Viral Form.....

IF: they are far more powerful after the transformation, so keep your guard up !

Kazuma: Blanc with me.

Blanc: okay, here we go !

Both of us charge against the transformed monsters and in a flash take them down in one strike, IF, Compa and Nepgear didn't even have to make a move.

Nepgear: no way !

IF: they take all of them down in one strike !

Compa: this is amazing, Lady Blanc i understand, but Kazuma really is amazing, i wonder how strong he is.

Kazuma: well that should do the trick.

Blanc: yep, but we better not let our guard down, i sense more monsters ahead of us.

Kazuma: understand Blanc, everyone let's go.

Everyone: yes.

We begin to head toward the end of the Dungeon all the while taking down the monsters that was roaming around, as soon as we got near of the end of the depth of the Virtua Forest, Heartless appear out of nowhere surrounding us.

Nepgear: Heartless !

IF: oh great, they are here too !

Compa: these ones are different from the Shadows and Soldiers.

Blanc: those Heartless are the Flying Soldiers and Large Body, they are Emblem Heartless.