Prologue: Arrival in Gamindustri

Several years after the tragic events that cost his older brother's life along with his wife and Uncle-in-law, Kazuma, the adoptive brother of Hansuke and Fuyu who is the only survivor of the battle called The Keyblade War, lost his memories in the aftermath of the war due to the heavy injuries he sustained against a cataclysmic being know as The Reaper but also known by several epithet such as "The Manifestation of Death itself", "The Destroyer of Worlds" and "The Harbinger of Destruction"

While living his life in japan, Kazuma during that time he got no memories from his previous life, meet a girl who appeared in front of him, seeing how bad her injuries was, he take her to his home for treat her injuries, the girl's name was Blanc the Goddess of Lowee a cute girl whose is also the older sister of Rom & Ram.

After introducing each other, both of them spend time together, talking about their hobbies, walking together and even going on a date which make Blanc happy, but the day Blanc have to return to Gamindustri, Kazuma was sad that she had to leave him, before she made a promise to him, the promise that both of them will be reunited and stop The Reaper's revival to prevent world's destruction if it one day happen.

Several years passed, as Kazuma was meditating, he sense a great danger and went up to investigate.

Kazuma: this feeling..... i don't know why, but i have a bad feeling about this.

Arriving at destination, Kazuma notice the presence of several Heartless that attack innocent people, not wasting time Kazuma summon his Keyblade named Oath Keeper and his Ice Demon Sword named "Kōri Onio" ("Ice Demon King") and ready to fight.

Kazuma: the heartless ! they really don't know when to stop, from what i see there's only Shadows, it will be easy.

Upon summoning his Keyblade, it drawn the attention of The Heartless nearby and immediately attack him, however they were defeated in a flash before they could even move.

Kazuma: and that's done..... "man, they really are weak"

After taking care of the situation, Kazuma return home where a picture of his brothers was standing on his desk along with a picture of the girl he fall in love with.

Kazuma: man, i had enough, how come i can protect the ones i love without my powers ?

Kazuma remember the day where his adoptive Older Brother, adoptive Sister and adoptive Uncle use a technique that sealed The Reaper away but at the cost of their life, ever since that day, this technique they used was classified as a life-threatening technique and a dangerous ones noneless.

Kazuma: *sad* will this suffering ever end..... please, someone tell me what should i do, Fuyu, Asuka, Genji, Hansuke...... Blanc.

Blanc: *voice* Kazuma.....

Kazuma: huh ? that voice i just heard.... it was Blanc's voice....

Blanc: *voice* don't worry.... i will be here for you, together we will put an end to the suffering you and your family had, we will take down The Reaper.