The Oracle of Lowee, Mina Nishizawa

Blanc's POV

After our fight against the Nobody known as Twlight Thorn and reuniting with my sisters, our group decide to head back to Lowee and go directly to the Basilicom to see the Oracle of my Nation.

Rom: i'm so happy that you came back to us big sis.

Blanc: i'am too Rom, and it's all thanks to Kazuma, without him i woud still be trap in the Gamindustri Graveyard.

Ram: Kazuma onii-chan, thank you for saving our big sister.

Kazuma: you're welcome Ram, i'll do anything for my girlfriend.

Rom: ummm...... can you tell us how you two meet ?

Kazuma: we will tell you, for now let's head back to the Basilicom.

Ram & Rom: *smiling* okay

We leave the Lowee Global Expo and begin walking back to Lowee as on the road back, If, Compa and the rest of the group were smiling at us.

Compa: i'm really happy that Blanc and her sisters are finally reunited after three whole years.

Nepgear: yeah and it's all thanks to Kazuma.

Uni: he and Blanc seems to have a lot of history together.

Nepgear: yeah, about that, you gonna have to ask them about it.

Uni: it is too personal ?

Nepgear: no but, i think it is better to ask them, i'm sure they will tell you about their life together.

Uni: okay Nepgear.

Demo: i'd like to hear about their life too, after all, you two along with Kazuma and Blanc are the Chosen ones....

Red: Demo, what are the Chosen ones that you keep telling us about ? are they a group or something ?

IF: i'd like to know too about them.

Demo: well to begin with, the choosen ones are a group composed of four people who stand up against GRIM REAPER and the Four Lords of Death, they are the people that Haru Dragneel tell the citizens of Gamindustri due to the premonition he had.

Compa: i see and who's those four people who ae part of the choosen ones ?

Demo: well the people Haru saw in his vision are Kazuma, Blanc, Nepgear and Uni.

Nepgear: what ! me and Uni are among the choosen ones ?

Uni: but why ?

Demo: i don't know the details but it has something to do with a the power that dwell within you both.

Nepgear: i wonder what it is thought ?

Uni: we can think about it later, right now, we need to head back to Lowee and go directly to the Basilicom.

Blanc: i agree it's been three years since i have seen Mina, i hope she's okay.

Rom: she is okay big sis, but she was worried about you and the fact that you were held captive at the Gamindustri Graveyard.

Blanc: i know....

Ram: thank to Kazuma, you're here and you both will fullfill the promise you made each other.

Kazuma: yes, we will.

Blanc: and we will make sure that GRIM REAPER will be destroy for all the pain and destruction they caused to us.

Rom: Big sis, i wanted to ask, who is this GRIM REAPER you talking about ?

Ram: seeing you're reaction along with Kazuma's, you both seems to know them pretty well.