Kazuma's frustration, Uni's concern for him

Blanc's POV

Several hours after finding the Hematite and our battle against Uni's big brother Isamu also known as Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony who is a member of the Four Lords of Death that led GRIM REAPER, we finally arrival at Lastation, but Kazuma look frustrated due to the words that Isamu say to him.

Nepgear: Uni.

Uni: what Nepgear ?

Nepgear: Kazuma look frustrated about something.

Uni: i notice, i wonder why he is so frustrated ?

Blanc: Kazuma's frustrated because of the words your big bro say to him before leaving ?

Uni: really ? what did he say ?

Blanc: i think it is something about the war which Kazuma took part with her siblings and uncle.

Uni: you think it is related to something of his past life ?

Blanc: i think so, seeing him like this make me feel sad, i wonder what shall i do to cheer him up ?

Everyone was thinking about what we shall do to cheer Kazuma up, seeing him frustrated and sad like this make me sad as well, it's look the memories of his siblings and uncle's death came back to haunt him.

IF: i wonder what we can do to cheer him up, no way we can come back to the Basilicom like this.

Compa: i agree, i wonder what shall we do.

Blanc: honey ?

Kazuma: yes Blanc ?

Blanc: before we go back to the Basilicom, do you want us to take a break ?

Kazuma: yes, i need to clear my mind a bit, Uni is there any restaurant or bar in Lastation ?

Uni: of course there's a bar not far from our position, we can order drinks for all of us if you want.

Kazuma: alright then.

All of us went to the bar not far from our position and sit on one of the table as a maid came and ask us about what order we will take.

Maid: so what do you want to order ?

Kazuma: i want a hot chocolate with cake.

Blanc: i would like a Blanc Manju please.

Nepgear: i would like a orange juice.

Uni, Compa, IF & Red: same for us please.

Maid: understand, just wait a moment i'm going and take what you ordered.

The maid went back inside the bar and prepare everything that we ordered and a few minutes later she came back with the orders we take.

Maid: here, so for mister, there's the cake with Chocolate, for Miss a Blanc Manju and the young ladies a orange juices.

Kazuma: thank you very much.

Maid: no problem, enjoyed your drinks.

The maid bow her head down and went back to work at the bar, Uni use this chance to ask Kazuma about the reason why he's so frustrated after the fight against her big brother Isamu.

Uni: ummm..... Kazuma ?

Kazuma: yes Uni, you want to ask me abot why i'm so frustrated after Isamu say those words ?

Uni: yes, i wanna know why you feel so angry and frustrated when he say it ?

Kazuma: well ever since i lost my siblings and uncle during the war, i have nightmare of that day that keep haunting me over and over again. i felt so much angry, sadness and guilt over the fact that i couldn't save them from sacrificing themselves.