ASIC's leader and Arfoire's loyal follower, CFW Magic

Nepgear's POV

After the defeat of CFW Judge and the rescue operation of the Goddesses was a success, we all return to Planeptune where Histoire and the rest of the Oracle were waiting for us, upon arrival Mina immediately jump at Kazuma with a smile on her face.

Nepgear: Histoire, we're back.

Histoire: welcome back, everyone, i presume the rescue operation was a success ?

Kazuma: it's a huge success Histoire.

Histoire: i'm happy to heard that the rescue operation was a huge success.

Mina: *smiling* Kazy !!!

Kazuma: whoa !!!!

Mina: i'm happy that you back Kazy.

Kazuma: arghhh..... ahhhh..... can't..... can't breath.....

Chika: Mina stop ! Kazuma can't breath.

Mina look at Kazuma and realize what she's doing and break up her hug so that he can breath again, Blanc look at Mina and understand that she's happy, but she need to control her strength.

Kazuma: *cough* *cough* you have such strength Mina.....

Mina: i'm sorry Kazuma, i hope i didn't hurt you.

Kazuma: no, it's okay, i got used to it.

Mina: ehehehehehe

Blanc: anyway, the rest of the Goddesses are with us now.

Histoire: alright, bring to their respective rooms so they can rest properly, and you should go take some rest too.

Demo: i think it's a good idea, everyone deserve some rest after the fight we been throught at the Gamindustri Graveyard.

Boruto: i agree, especially against the Heartless and Nobodies. really they're annoying as hell.

Histoire: i see.

Rom: what should we do big sis ?

Blanc: let's get some rest for now, we all deserve it.

Kazuma: you right Blanc babe.

Histoire: okay; everyone go get some rest and tomorrow we will held a meeting about what to do next about ASIC.

*Later at night*

*warning: lewd scene*

I couldn't sleep well, so i get up to get something to drink and pass by Kazuma and Blanc's bedroom until i heard a moan coming from there, i then decide to open the door slowly to see what's going on inside and see Kazuma, Blanc, Chika, Mina and Uni having sex with each other as Chika and Uni already got their pussies full of love juice, Mina and Blanc continue having sex with Kazuma.

Uni: *lewd voice* so much..... so much cum inside of me.....

Chika: *lewd voice* our lover..... is the best.... his warm love juice is inside of me.....

Nepgear: *blushing* whoa..... Uni and Chika are doing lewd things with Kazuma, i'm sure Blanc and Mina are too....

Kazuma: ready my loves ?

Blanc & Mina: we are honey.

Blanc and Mina come to Kazuma and undress themselves in a sexually manner before kissing him and lick his cock.

Kazuma: ahhhhhh. yes !

Blanc: Mmm.... you're cock is so delicious darling.

Mina: yes.... very, very delicious....