For our family and for the world, Chosen Ones Vs True Reaper

3rd person POV

After destroying The Reaper's gigantic form, Kazuma, Blanc, Nepgear & Uni, the four that form the group of the Chosen Ones, fall to the chamber that was below the plateform we were standing before, one of The Reaper's arms that hold his scythes fall down with it.

Blanc ("White Heart"): did we did it ?

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): i don't think so honey, it will take more than that to take down a monster like The Reaper.

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): everyone ! above us !

The Reaper reappear in front of us with a twisted smile as he raise his scythe in the air and gather all darkness all around him.

The Reaper: you four are a lot stronger than i thought, your fight against ASIC really strengthen your resolve, very well then.

All darkness gather around him in the form of a dark sphere before dissipating revealing his true form as tremendous darkness surround his new vessel with red glowing eyes.

*True Reaper's final boss battle theme phase 1 begin*

Uni ("Black Sister"): everyone get ready, this is the final battle.

The Reaper in his true form unleash tremendous amount of darkness from his body, so much that the pressure that come from it push the Chosen Ones away from him.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): such power, this is exactly what he was like when my grandpa fough him back in the day.

Blanc ("White Heart"): really ? he fought him in this form ?

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): yes honey, even thought he was stronger, my grandpa managed to defeat him, that's how he was recognized as legend.

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): either way, this is where it all end, let's finish this.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): yeah, your reign of terror and destruction ends here, The Reaper.

The Reaper charge at them at full speed and immediately attack with the double-bladed scythe that he summon, Kazuma and the rest of the Chosen Ones did the same and rush at him, their attacks collide and create a powerful shockwave before pull back, that shockwave was sensed all the way back to earth.

Neptune: hey everyone, did you sensed that ?

Noire: yeah, that shockwave, where did it come from ?

Kiana: Boruto, you thinking what i'm thinking ?

Boruto: yes, there's no doubt about it sis, they must be there.

Chika: there ? what are you both talking about ?