The Mascot of Lowee, apparition of the Killachine

Nepgear's POV

After we left the Basilicom of Lowee, we begin thinking about how to find the Mascot until we notice Underling who was inside the city once again, searching for clues on the Mascot whereabouts while distributing ASIC stuffs.

Red: urgh... all that talk for nothing.

IF: well if she said she can't say it, then we have no choice but to found the Mascot the old fashioned-way.

Kazuma: i agree, but where do we start ?

Blanc: maybe we can search the area outside of the city and see if there's some clues related to where the Mascot is.

Nepgear: that's a good idea Blanc.

Demo: we should begin our search for clues, the more we wait the more GRIM REAPER & ASIC will have one step ahead of us.

Compa: okay understand, Demo-Demo.

IF: huh ? isn't that....

All of us look at where IF was looking and we saw Underling walking around the city, i wonder what she's doing here even after getting beat up by Blanc's brother Kuroda Kinji.

Red: huh ? what she doing here again ?

Blanc: didn't my brother send her packing ?

Kazuma: he did, but my guess is she's here on a different purpose.

Uni:: maybe she has clues on the location of the Mascot ?

Nepgear: you think ?

Uni: it's just a theory, but since she's looking for the Mascot too, i think if we follow her, something will probably happen and that the location of the Mascot will be revealed to us through her.

Kazuma: that's a good guess Uni.

IF: okay then let's put our plan in motion then, she was doing that tp us, so it's only fair that we switch roles for once.

Compa: Um, will that really work ?

IF: well if it look like it won't, we can think up a second plan as we go.

Nepgear: i agree, for now let's see what she's doing.

All of us begin follow Underling around to see if she has some clues on the location of Mascot without her noticing us until the last moment she was done with her usual work ASIC tasked her to do.

Granny: *huff, huff*

Underling: that looks heavy, granny. You want a hand or something ?

Granny: No, but thank you, dear. I couldn't burden a stranger like this.

Underling: no worries, we live the lives that we do thanks to you old fogeys. Just tell me where to put this.

Granny: thank you so much, dear.

Nepgear: huh ? she's helping that old lady.

Red: beneath that crusty shell must lie a warm and gooey wifey candidate.

Kazuma: i wonder if she was always the criminal type before ASIC ever come to be ?

Blanc: i wonder about that too dear.

IF: let's not jump the conclusions. We should keep an eye on her...

*A few minutes later*

Granny: thank you for your help. These old bones just haven't been the same lately.

Underling: that's no good. Take better care of your body. After all, a healthy body will help you live longer.

Granny: wise words from such a young lady. Maybe i'm feeling weaker because our Goddess hasn't been around...