The Will of our family, Goddesses Awakening

Nepgear's POV

Hours later, we finally arrive at the Gamindustri Graveyard as Histoire ask us if we did arrive safely to our destination which i confirm, i still remember that place where me and the Godessess battle against CFW Magic and end up losing, but things are different and we will success in our mission to get them back.

Histoire: respond if you all managed to teleport there safely.

Nepgear: yes, all accounted for.

5pb.: i feel so much sadness emanating from this land... this is the Gamindustri Graveyard, truly...

Red: you think ? looks fun to me, i mean look at all this old game junk !

Rom: it's scary...

Ram: be brave, Rom, give me your hand.

Blanc: don't worry Rom, with us here with you, nothing can happen to you.

Kazuma: yes, but the atmosphere of this place is nothing compared to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Nepgear: we understand Kazuma, the Keyblade Graveyard is a lot more sadder than this place. but don't worry everything's gonna be okay.

Kazuma: thanks Nepgear.

Uni: my sister's in here somewhere...

Demo: this place give me the creeps, however the Keyblade Graveyard is 10 times more creepier than this place.

Boruto: this is my first time seeing this place, let's hope we succeed in our rescue mission, Kiana, Bella are you girls with me ?

Kiana: you can count on us Boruto-kun.

Bella: yes.

IF: come on, enough chit-chat, let's get back to where we last found the CPUs, all right, Gear ?

Broccoli: do you remember where it was, nyu ?

Compa: yep, this is exactly where we teleported in last time and our meeting with Kazuma too.

IF: we ran for our lives back then until Kazuma almost destroy Judge out of rage making him running away, so it sting my pride to talk about how we know where we're going.

Kazuma: anyway, we have to move forward.

Blanc: agree, IF lead the way.

IF: alright.

We all follow IF to the place where the remaining Goddesses were hold captive, however ASIC monsters blocked our path, but they were no match for us as they were destroyed one by one.

Blanc: annoying monsters.

Kazuma: agree, but they are too weak.

Nepgear: we should not waste our time with them, we have to save the CPUs.

Uni: yeah, but easier said than done.

Boruto: everyone keep focus on our objective, we can't let those monsters distract us from it.

Uni: you right Boruto.

Uni's POV

We continue to move toward the place where IF, Compa, Blanc and i meet Kazuma the first and the same place where CFW Judge almost got destroy by Kazuma in a fit of rage, but we notice that we weren't alone.

Uni: hmm ?

Nepgear: what it is Uni ?

Uni: i had a feeling that we aren't alone.

Blanc: you mean....

Uni: yes, GRIM REAPER must be around.

Kazuma: you sure ?