Arrival in Lastation, meeting with Uni

Nepgear's POV

The next day after we saved the Mascot of Planeptune and gaining a part of her power with us, i wake up from my bed and head to the Kitchen.

Nepgear: *yawn*..... man, i'm still tired, but i have to get up.

When i arrival to the Kitchen, i saw Kazuma & Blanc there eating their breakfast in peace, however i'm still worried about him especially after what happened back at the Virtual Forest.

Kazuma & Blanc: good morning Nepgear.

Nepgear: good morning Kazuma and Lady Blanc. did you two sleep well ?

Blanc: we had a good sleep.

Kazuma: same for me.

Blanc: you sure dear ? you still have those nightmares haunting you ever since that day.

Kazuma: yeah.....

Nepgear: Nightmares ?

Kazuma: it's nothing Nepgear, just i had nightmares from my past that haunted me since that day.

Nepgear: i see.... those nightmares involve your family ?

Kazuma: yes..... it is.

Blanc: Kazuma have been haunted by the nightmares of the battle against The Reaper and the fact that he couldn't save his Brother, sister and uncle.

Nepgear: Kazuma.....

Blanc: after the war, he start having nightmares of what happened that day and it's haunted him ever since then.

Nepgear: you mean.....

Blanc: yes, he still blaming himself for no be able to save his family at the most important moment.

Kazuma: *sad face* it still hurt me Blanc, that i couldn't save my family.

Blanc: i know, it's sad that i can't see Fuyu, Asuka and Genji anymore, but i know for sure they won't be happy if they see you dwell in the past like that.

Kazuma: Blanc.....

Blanc: i know..... you miss them so much that it hurt you deeply, don't worry i'll always be here for you and not only me, Nepgear, If, Compa, everyone are here for you.

Nepgear: Blanc's right, Kazuma, you don't have to face your problems alone, let us share a part of your burden.

Kazuma: girls.....

At this moment IF and Compa enter the kitchen after hearing about the nightmares that Kazuma had ever since the war.

IF: come on Kazuma, you can't carry out that burden all by yourselves.

Compa: we'll here for you, no matter what.

Kazuma: *tears* girls...... *sob*

Blanc: dear.... it's okay.... we are here for you.

Seeing Kazuma like this make me wonder what happened back when his brother, sister and uncle fought against The Reaper back at his home dimension, now i got curious and want to find out more about his past.

Histoire: everyone..... is everything okay ?

Blanc: yes Histoire, everything's fine.

Histoire: alright, after you finished your breakfast head directly to Lastation.

Everyone: understood Histoire.

Histoire: and Blanc, Nepgear, IF, Compa.

Blanc: yes Histoire ?