Underling again ! the kidnapping of Rom

Blanc's POV

After several hours of walking we finally arrival at my Nation Lowee also known as the Land of White Serenity. upon arrival Kazuma was happy to see that i have founded such a beautiful nation and i was happy that he was happy to see it with his own eyes.

Blanc, here we are everyone.

Kazuma: Blanc, is this your nation ?

Blanc: yes it is Kazuma babe, welcome to Lowee, the Land of White Serenity.

Demo: whoa, this nation is very beautiful.

Blanc: it is your first time here Demo ?

Demo: yes, i never seen Lowee with my own eyes except on certain books i read about it.

IF: i've been here before, Lowee is the nation founded by the Goddess White Heart and her sisters.

Compa: and it is the oldest nation of all Gamindustri and also the very same place where the battle against The Reaper took place.

Demo: say Red, you were there when Lowee was attacked by The Reaper and his organization, right ?

Red: yes and i even witnesses how powerful he was, he was so powerful that half of Lowee military forces went down in one strike.

Demo: i see, that prove how much of a dangerous he can be when he release his full power.

Red: but Haru intervene just in time and battle against that monster, i couldn't believe my eyes when i watched the entire fight and see someone who possess strength that can even surpass The Reaper's power which caused him a humiliating defeat and forced to retreat.

Demo: whoa ! when i first heard that story in the book it sounded great, but to hear from a direct witness like you, i'm very surprised.

Red: off course, since that day, Haru Dragneel a legendary heros and everyone in Gamindustri started to admired him to the point they consider him as a Deity, even after his departure, his legend and legacy remain and a shrine was build in his honor.

Demo: eheheheheh, i'm sure that Kazuma is very happy right now, if he heard us.

Kazuma: we can heard you Demo and Red.

Red: oh ! did we talk too lourd ?

Kazuma: no and to be honest, i'm very happy of all the feats my grandfather accomplished thus far.

Blanc: yes, now both me and Kazuma follow his footsteps to become like him, GRIM REAPER want to revived their master and we will do anything to prevent this from happening.

IF saw us saying those words with all of our determination which make her smile, Compa, Nepgear and Uni had similar reaction as well as they smiling in turn.

IF: they really are determinate to bring down GRIM REAPER and prevent the Reaper from getting revived.

Compa: they are, how many years they been waiting for this moment, but even if The Reaper revived, we will have the advantage once we get the Crystal Sword and Ascalon.

Uni: i agree.

Nepgear: me too, but we have to be careful with GRIM REAPER, i bet they will try to get rid of any possibilities of exposing The Reaper's weakness.

Uni: if that's true, then we should hurry to the Shrine then.

Nepgear: Blanc, what should we do ?

Blanc: well i want to go to the Basilicom first to let Rom, Ram and Mina that i returned, but we can also go to the Shrine where Ascalon and the Crystal Sword are and take them with the permission of the Shrine's owners.