Linda's strike again, Uni's revelation

Blanc's POV

After leaving the Guild of Lastation, we headed immediately to the Rebeat Resort Dungeon, where the quests we took has monsters hunting especially Heartless involved, Kazuma look more and more stressed than usual, if GRIM REAPER is here then, it mean we are fated to fight them sooner or later.

Blanc: So Kazuma about the quests we took, does they involved Heartless with strength above the Shadows and Soldiers ?

Kazuma: yes, the quest we took is set in Rebeat Resort, the Heartless involved are the Air Soldiers, the Large Body and a trio of Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody and Yellow Opera.

Blanc: i see, how many of them we have to defeat ?

Kazuma: they want us to defeat 5 Air Soldiers, 2 Large Body and for the Trio, 3 Red Nocturne, 3 Blue Rhapsody & 3 Yellow Opera.

IF: can you tell us about the Heartless you mentioned and what strategy we need to defeat them, with the exception of the Large Body Heartless.

Compa: i'd like to know too.

Kazuma: okay, but let's wait until Nepgear gets back, she need to heard the strategy first.

Compa: okay.

IF: say Kazuma, you seems to know a lot about the Heartless.

Kazuma: i'am, my family fought against them for a long time, as they act as GRIM REAPER's minions.

Blanc: i can confirm, i already fought against them once and they were difficult to deal with, especially if you don't have the exact strategy to fight them.

IF: i agree with that. what about you Compa ?

Compa: i agree too, we can't face off an enemy who is too strong without a good strategy.

Blanc: that's why against Heartless, we need a very good strategy as some of them are even more stronger than the regular ones we will thought in our journey.

Kazuma: the regular Heartless are usually the ones who will tried to stand in our way, but there the Heartless who are very powerful and can control their own legions of Heartless.

IF: must be very important to have more informations about who we gonna face.

Kazuma: that's right IF.

IF: hope everything will be fine

Several minutes later, Nepgear and the girl she befriend back at the Guild arrival in the neck of time to the Rebeat Resort where our quest is about to begin.

Blanc: oh ! i see Nepgear and a new girl that she found at the Guild.

IF: about time they come.

Compa: wow, so you made a cute little friend while we were at the Guild ?

Uni: Oh. So you weren't doing quests all by yourself. I guess that's to be expected. I mean, those arms of yours are like, paper thin.

Nepgear: N-Nuh-uh ! i'm not weak... Well... okay, maybe a little, but...

IF: yeah, yeah. Enough already. Don't start that self-deprecating nonsense again.

Uni: in any case, if there are four of us, this quest will be a joke. Let's get it over with quick, all right ?

Underling: tch ! They already made it here... At this rate, they'll totally be getting in my way... Fine. I'll finish them off this time, and i'll do it before they know what hit 'em. however, i have to be careful with him and the CPU of Lowee around.

Nepgear's POV

Right after we arrival, we begin moving in the Rebeat Resort and doing the quest that Kazuma accepted from the Guild, however, Kazuma still that sad look on his face even if he don't want to show. we all know how much he's suffering right now.