Reunion, The Lowee sisters

Blanc's POV

After our fight against Hokori aka Kuroda Kinji my own big brother, i was finally able to reunite with my beloved younger sisters Rom & Ram after so long since i was trapped at the Gamindustri Graveyard, it is all thanks to my lover KAzuma that i'am able to see them again.

Blanc: Rom ! Ram !

Rom: *tears* big sis ! i'm happy..... i'm so happy to see you again.

Blanc: *tears* i'm happy to see you both after so long, my dear little sisters.

Ram: *tears* we thought we never see you again after what ASIC did to you and the other Goddesses.

Blanc: i thought i would never be able to see you two again too, but Kazuma saved me from the graveyard and even nearly destroy one of the four felons of ASIC.

Rom: *eyes sparkling* really ! that's awesome !

Ram: say Blanc, is Kazuma your boyfriend ?

Blanc: *blushes* yes he is. and both of us have a promise to keep.

Rom: which promise ?

Blanc: saved the world and take down GRIM REAPER that organization that took his loved ones away.

Rom: i understand, where's your boyfriend ?

Blanc: he's right here.

Kazuma walk toward my little sisters and with a smile on his face and happily introduce himself to them as my boyfriend which make them very happy.

Kazuma: hello Rom & Ram.

Ram: so you're the boyfriend our big sister told us about three years before she got trap at the Gamindustri Graveyard.

Kazuma: yes, my name is Akimoto Kazuma, Blanc's boyfriend and the heir of the Dragneel Family.

Rom: Dragneel ! as in the family founded by Haru Dragneel !

Kazuma: the very same one, Rom.

Ram: i'm happy to meet you Kazuma, i still can't believe we had to meet our big sister's boyfriend. that makes me really happy.

Kazuma: me too Ram.

All of my family including Kazuma embrace each other in hugs under the eyes of our friends, they were extremely happy that i was finally able to reunite with my sisters.

IF: i'm happy that Blanc finally reunite with her sisters.

Compa: *smiling* i'am too Iffy.

Uni: still her big brother is part of GRIM REAPER, even thought he work against them in secret alongside Akihito-san.

Nepgear: yeah, but i wonder what's the reasons for them joining GRIM REAPER in the first place ? apart from the fact that they joined them over a false promise.

Uni: i'm sure if we meet my brother or Kinji again, we will ask them about it.

Nepgear: you sure ? they seems to work hard to prevent themselves from blowing their cover.

Uni: i know.

Blanc: now everyone let's go back to the city and heading to the Basilicom, we have a lot to talk about.

All of us begin leaving the Lowee Global Expo, but we notice that an invisible wall was blocking our way out and The Heartless in the form of Neo Shadow & Flying Soldiers appear out of nowhere surrounding us along with Nobodies, mainly the Dusks.